~Alexander~

I would like to thank @abusiveblueberry for being my first supporter.

I woke up from my uncomfortable sleep, dreaming all the while that what would have happened to the silly girl in the deep dark forest. And believe me, I regret it behaving like a total jerk and all. I mean who in their right mind would allow a girl to go in a dense forest full of savage animals, in the middle of the night while it is raining cats and dogs, no matter how much irritating she is. Believe me, I hate myself for sleeping in the cosy backseat of my truck. And to repay for my foolishness, I planned to go and look for my lost passenger.

The forest was dense, letting only a little sunlight pass through the canopy of the leaf. It still amazes me the wonders of what rain could do to trees. For a minute they are dirty and then the rain came down making the leaves look like an emerald. Beautiful and exotic birds were singing amazing songs making my mood fresh. But right now was not a time for roaming about in the forest for I am here looking for my lost passenger.

"Passenger, Passenger...", I shouted realising that it was very foolish of me to not ask the name of the passenger I am about to take.

After like a whole hour of roaming, I don't hear any voice so I started to panic. What if she was eaten by a hungry bear or loin?

"Passenger... Is anyone here?" I started yelling like mad. If anything happened to her I will not be able to forgive myself.

When suddenly I heard a voice so light that if I wasn't paying attention I would have missed it. I follow the path where the voice came from and found that in a deep, hollow pit, a girl was lying covered in blood and mud. And she was my irritating passenger. 

"Truck guy are you there?" she shouted when she saw me.

"Yes, passenger calm down, I am going to get you out in no minute" I answered. Luckily, I have brought along a strong rope with me. So I sent the rope down and ask her to climb up.

"I can't," she replied "I have a sprained ankle."

So I ask her to hold on it, while I pulled her up. Soon with my excellent scout skill, I was able to pull her to safety. 

"Thank you," she said.

"Welcome passenger," I said trying to act nice.

"Ingrid Dawson," she holds out her hand."It's Ingrid, and I am sorry to say such rude things about your truck, and you. You see, In my anger...I act very foolishly."

"Alexander Hoden," I shook her hands," I am sorry too for letting you go in a deep dark forest, by yourself. I really am sorry." I offered her a smile.

She too offered me a weak smile and then her feets started to go wobbly and she fell. I tried to wake her up, but she didn't respond, so I rushed her to the nearest hospital as fast as possible.

Note from the author

dear readers, 

Thank you, for reading my story. Please note that from now onwards I will try to update the story on Wednesday and Saturday.  

Looking forward to your feedback, songs and votes.

Love you all.