One

Jimin

People ship me and Yoongi Hyung. 

Its so absurd coz Yoongi Hyung would never like me back. he would never like a guy. Atleast Taehyung and Jungkook do some fan service coz the fans ship them. 

But Yoongi Hyung always keeps it to the minimum. He would always see me as a friend. After me and yoongi hyung became a ship in the fandom I started acting weird around him coz I started liking him. it was more of an attraction. 

But I would never let him know that coz he would stop talking to me. it would be bad for the group too. My feelings for him always grow but whatever the issue is we would always put our group first.

My phone snaps me out of my thoughts. Its Tae . My best friend. He always makes me smile and always lifts up my moods. He is always their for me and I cant imagine a life without him.

"hey TaeTae-

"jimin wtf. You are late again. Everyone is here and we are due to start the practice in half an hour. Weve started warming up. Get your lazy ass here or C will get annoyed."

"woah Tae im sorry ill be there in 15."

"Jiminaahhh youre always late.. uuhhh.. fine the car is already their waiting for you. Come soon ."

"okay okay. Byeeeee......"

I jumped out of bed and walked in to my closet. I settled for black tracks and a grey hoodie since it was just a choreo session. I took my mask. Phone, wallet and ran down the stairs. I slept in late so the members left the dorm before me so that I get an extra hour of sleep as I was tired the day before. 

The guard bows and I give him a bright smile. I spot the car and get in . it's a pleasant weather in new York today.

I arrive at the studio and see Halsey their too. I wave at her. We talk for sometime and then she is busy talking to Namjoon about their part together. I start searching for Suga Hyung but all I see is shirtless Jungkook working out. Im just staring at him . why not? Damn he is hot. 

I scold myself and start searching for Suga. I see him laughing and chatting with Hope. I get jealous instantly. Obviously fans ship them too but for some reason Yoongi is more comfortable with Hope than me. 

He doesn't even worry being close to Hope in public but pushes me away saying I don't like them shipping us.

Jiminaaahhhh... tae jumps at me wrapping his legs and arms around me.

Taeeeee you aint light weight. Get down right this moment.

He pouts and jumps back on the ground .

Cute little Tae always smiling like a baby.

"Jiminaahhh. Lets go eat. Im hungry."

"When are you not hungry?lets go and hurry back in 15 mins."

We walk and again I see Jk this time wearing a black sweat shirt and drinking juice. He looks so attractive with those bangs of his falling to his. Hmmm. 

May be I should make a move on him instead of waiting around for Yoongi Hyung. Coz I know damn sure he is attracted to me too. Fans do ship me with him.

From the corner of my eyes I see Tae dreamily staring at him. may be I should confirm if my best friend has feelings for him.

W grab a bite and walk by to the choreo room. Jin Hyung is staring at Halsey . All five of us know how Namjoon Hyung And Jin Hyung like  each other but they both are oblivious of the fact themselves. 

They fight like an old married couple all the time. Nope. We never interfered with anything regarding them as their our elders and know better than us. 

They haven't confessed too coz it would be un healthy for the group. But ive seen it in their eyes how they so care for each other inspite of arguing all the time.

We start practicing soon after and after an hour of practicing boy with love we take a break to catch our breaths. We've practiced hard today.

we all move outside the studio.

There is a room situated on the right with large couches and snacks. Loads of them .

Tae goes to Jungkook and flicks his chin. The younger just smiles. Tae sits on his lap. Yup. Tae can be like that. He is always close to everyone. 

But im just a little jealous coz my Tae is getting too close to Jungkook. I want my best friend to be my first priority and me his.

Taehyung and I are the closest. Not like we are not close to other members. Taehyung is close to Jk , Namjoon Hyung, Jin Hyung and others too and im close to everyone too. 

We are like a family. Very close family. But me and Taehyung are the closest of all.

I go to them and hit Jk on the head he gets irritated but still blushes.

I smirk at him. I sit on the couch next to them and Tae lands on my lap. Jk releases a breath and sighs as Tae aint on him.

Something concerns me. Jungkook sometimes gets irriatated coz of Tae's clinginess. But Tae is Clingy to everyone and everyone finds him adorable. Tae baby is always everyone's favorite. But lately Jungkook is acting too uncomfortable when Tae is too close to him. 

I'll have to talk to him and clear it. After all we are family we care for each other. Suga Hyung and Hope Hyung enter the room laughing and chatting again. Suga is smiling too much today which is very much troubling me coz he is never so happy with me. 

Hope Hyung is blushing and Suga Hyung is saying something to him and laughing. They are eating chocolate and j hope gets it on his chin. 

Suga Hying wipes it and I instantly get up my body too hot from the anger.

"Wtf Jiminahh. AAAAA You could have told me to move. "

There he is. my Tae on the floor. I was so angry that I forgot he is sitting on my lap. I instantly start laughing. Everyone laughs at this. Suga Hyung walks over and makes fun of Tae.

Idiot Taehyung makes me happy so easily. PD comes in and says we can go rest today coz we worked hard. He asks us to pose for pictures. He asks us to stand in an order so that fans will love it. Taehyung instantly goes next to Jk. 

Yoongi Hyung stands on the other side of Tae with hope. Taegi is also ship apparently. Im just standing their when Namjoon Hyung asks me to stand next to Jk as itll be a Jikook ship too. I became a little happy seeing Jk blush but it hurt coz Yoongi Hyung didn't even a spare a glance as to where I am. 

It hurt so damn much.