Eight

Jin

We're all exhausted! But it's worth it! We'll be kicking off our tour in less than ten days!
Hopefully Namjoon and Tae join us tomorrow !
It'll be easy to finalise things!
"Jinssi? Are you guys in for filming Run tomorrow? It would be nice to have one in Newyork? Pdnim asks!
"Bang Pd! Whatever you say! You gotta order us Sir!"
"Ahhh noo! I would never ! You guys are so over working nowadays ! "
"Let me ask Namjoon And confirm it Pdnim! "
"Deyyy! Take care! Well done you guys! I won't be seeing you guys until a day or two before the concert! I have some business deals to make! Take care kids! Managers!! If they over work themselves give me a call! They ain't supposed to get over tired! Make sure they eat ! "
The managers nod whereas we laugh!
"Pdnim! You don't worry about us Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung are there! " Jiminah says
"Ah Pd Nim don't eat hot dogs or subways! You'll put on weight" Jungkook says!
God I swear to god sometimes he needs to know his limits! Saying taht to me is fine but not our CEO! We already take him for granted !
"Jungkookah! You punk! How many times do I have to tell you not to talk like that? I sigh!
"Haa Jin it's alright! Jungkook I want you to eat properly and not over exhaust yourself! And don't trouble Jin ! Be a good kid! "
"I will Pdnim" Jungkook salutes!
Bang Pd leaves and we as well get into our vans!
We arrive home and see Namjoon working in the living area.
"You guys are back! How was your day? "
"It was good Hyung! We worked hard! We missed you Hyung!"
Jungkook goes and hugs RM!
I sigh! This kid! He never disrespects RM! Nope! Only Taehyung has the guts to do that coz RM would never mind if it's Taehyung! It's actually we never pressure RM much! He has so many responsibilities!
I'm happy atleast Jungkook idolises RM and not troubles him or stresses him out like he does to me! Don't get me wrong! I love the kid!
"I'm gonna go check up and Tae! " Jimin announces!
Obviously he Was worried the whole day coz his best friend was sick!
I swear he took Tae's name atleast a thousand times today!
"Jiminah he's still asleep! It's the meds! Okay guys! I wanna talk to you guys about him!
I don't want any of you to stress him out! He hasn't gotten a proper break at all! His grandma died we were on tour! He couldn't mourn her prprly!
After that shortly Granpa followed again he didn't have a long time to mourn! He has always put us first ! Coz if we ain't 7 we ain't bts! So now it's time for us to take care of him and put him first! He's hyperventilating a lot and having panic attacks! I want all of you to keep an eye on Tae whenever you are around him so taht he doesn't over work himself!
And as you guys know he is sensitive I don't want any of y'all to do or say insensitive things!
Sorry guys! Even a small mistake from your side I wouldn't allow it coz Taehyung is emotionally drained! " Namjoon Finishes!
Suga nods and goes to his room with Hobi following! Jungkook is emotionless and normal! He too heads to god knows where!
Jiminah stands there staring at the floor! Namjoon goes to him and hugs him! How can Namjoon read our emotions so well?
Jimin bursts into tears!
"I didn't look after him! I'm such a bad best friend! I'm so useless "
"Jiminah! Sometimes we can't help how things turn out! He needs us emotionally more than ever! It's not your Fault! It's just fame and private life mixing! "
Jimin cries a little more and eventually calms down ! I walk over to them and sit on the Couch next to Namjoon!
I admire this man! He is like our rock!
Jimin falls asleep on the couch next to Namjoon!
"Jin Hyung did you eat? "
Not yet " I whisper back!
"I'll go boil the water for Ramyeon ! You rest" he whispers and heads to the kitchen !
I relax on the couch but I shoot up from my position coz our so called leader is in the KITCHEN!
I tip toe to the kitchen!
Namjoon puts the water on boil and is standing!
I walk up behind him and right when I'm Next to his ear about to tell him to keep the flame high he does a 360 degree turn and is face to face with me about to scream coz of my sudden appearance when I put my hand on his mouth to prevent him from screaming!
"Shush! Others are worn out and asleep! You don't wanna wake them up" I whisper!
Namjoon nods with eyes wide and stares at me!
I don't know what it is but I lean down hovering over my hand on his mouth !
Namjoon freezes ! I don't know what am doing but I just need this man! I just want to crash myself into him kiss him senselessly !

I slowly remove my hand from his face step back and start cooking Ramyeon! Namjoon goes back to the living room !
We both know it! We are a boy band! We know that some lines should never be crossed!