#1- I just haven't met you yet

(Since Helena is the 'author' of this story, Helena's 3rd POV is a third person POV and is meant for describing and passing the time but if it just says Helena POV, then it is present time and it's her in her life)

Helena 3rd POV

I'd assure you by now, you've read the past two segments, located in the section before this and in the summary. So you know how or who I will begin about.

In this true tale, the world is NOT quiet here. It is loud, obnoxious, and deafening, just like Carmelita Spats. But of course, you already know the red haired girl. She may look sweet, but looks can be deceiving.

If Carmelita was a food, she would be a chocolate covered onion, with the chocolate somehow being a bright pink or drenched in pink sprinkles. You see, Carmelita looks like a sweet pink covered apple, but she is nothing of the sorts. After you bite into this apple imposter, you know right away it's disgusting. You'd instantly spit or in this case, spat her out.

I myself have been given a chocolate covered onion. It was quite unpleasant.

Even if most of the world could taste the difference between a chocolate covered onion and a chocolate covered apple, few cannot or choose not to. Two people in particular in this story wouldn't truly agree on my thoughts on Carmelita.

Vice Principal Nero is a co-leader of this school (Carmelita is the other one) and happens to be one of these people. Nero, in this example would have taste buds that don't work or is only eating the chocolate on the onion's outskirts. His taste of the onion is just as bad as his taste in music.

Number two is of course Count Olaf. This villain has been after the Baudelaire's fortune from the day these orphans became orphans. Count Olaf in this example would bite this onion fully and still pretend it is an apple.

He would then give a chocolate covered onion to other people and say they were bluffing when they would say it isn't an apple. But, you can't pretend forever. Count Olaf will eventually pucker to the taste.

But to see this, you'll have to be patient, just like the six orphans in our book.

These characters, The 3 Baudelaires and 3 Quagmires are currently sharing different sides of a bench. These children did not know each other yet.

The Baudelaires has just come from a Lumber mill where they would've been stuck for life if they hadn't escaped. Because of this, both of the older siblings had one small chunk of wood in their hair. They were each too deep in their thoughts to pay attention to this.

The youngest Baudelaire was named Sunny. Sunny wasn't like most of her age demographic, since she had an interest in biting hard things. She'd rather have a carrot than coconut cake. Personally, that would be an absurd choice. You may feel the same unless you are allergic to ingredients of the cake or have a fear of cake.

Next to Sunny on the bench was the eldest child, Violet Baudelaire. Violet had bangs and straight hair. Like the rest of her siblings, she had pleasant facial features. Violet was an inventor. There was no doubt about that. Her mind was filled with pulleys, levers, and ideas carved into her mind. Whenever she needed to think up an idea to get her and her siblings out of trouble, she would tie her hair up with a ribbon.

Violet's ribbon was cream and about the width of a pointer finger. This was so a single strand of hair wouldn't be the reason she couldn't concentrate on an idea.

If you'd panel over to Klaus Baudelaire at this very moment, you'd see him studying half of a spyglass. Klaus was the middle child and the only boy of the 3. While examining the rubble of their family's Fire, he found the complete spyglass. The second part of it had crumbled away with a slight squeeze.

Returning back to Klaus, he was highly intelligent. He loved reading and always retained the information of each book he read. Klaus also had curly hair that would occasionally get caught in the nooks of his glasses.

The Baudelaires felt alone in the world, a feeling they experienced too much.

The Quagmires Triplets were on the opposing side of this bench, also feeling alone in the world.

In the counter factual documents, Quigley had never attended the school with his other siblings. This is not true. Quigley had never gotten water that night and had stuck with Duncan and Isadora. The night the Quagmires's house went up in flames is revered to as "the ashes" by the triplets.

The oldest triplet was Duncan Quagmire. He had short hair and longed to be a famous journalist. He enjoyed documenting random things in his life and reporting them to his siblings. Stuff like this included how many times Quigley gets a crush or how many times Isadora mentions or verbally says a couplet. As you can imagine, Quigley and Isadora found this quite annoying and wish he didn't have this trait.

The middle triplet, and the only girl was named Isadora Quagmire. She was the poet of her family. She enjoyed writing couplets about her feelings and each experience she had throughout the day. She didn't always write her couplets down but remembered most of they anyways. Most of her couplets now are vastly different than the ones she would write before "the ashes" since she wasn't as happy as she used to be. Even if she still had Duncan and Quigley's support ( mainly Duncan's), she still carries the burden with her.

The last and youngest triplet is Quigley Quagmire. He looked almost identical to Duncan (cause they're triplets, obviously) except for the fact that Quigley's hair was longer and much more neglected. Quigley enjoyed examining maps. When in their old house, he had kept a collection of maps in his room. Each map he owned had symbolized something in his life and was special for a reason. Even though these maps have burned down in "the ashes" he still remembers each one and the feeling of the cuffed edges of each map in his hands.

Quigley branched off with a different group of people when he came to Prufrock Preparatory. Many girls liked him and even though he was an orphan too, people treated him nicely. Unfortunately, this isn't the case for his other siblings.

Duncan and Isadora still stick together at this school since they felt like no one else understood them at the school, not even Quigley sometimes. That was until today.

The Quagmires didn't know the people on the other side of the bench, but they soon would meet the friends that they've waited too long for.

They just didn't know how much they would mean to them.

————————————————————
1164 Words