#7- Some things are better unseen

Duncan POV

We sprinted to the field. When we finally arrived, Sunny has already saved us 4 seats. Quigley was seated 5 rows away from us with a girl swooning over him at each side.

He didn't seem to be paying attention to them so when we strutted by, he zoned in on Violet. Can't he just let a crush go for once?

I mean, doesn't phase me. I don't really care about his 'love life'. Yeah. That's extremely accurate. It has to be.

Obviously, I already know what had happened since Isadora already mentally told me that Count Olaf was here. But since Violet & Klaus didn't know that, Isadora & Klaus would have to tell the both of us.

And don't think I'm going to ignore the fact Isadora & Klaus got be all cozy in the cabinet. When I get her alone, she should be expecting a talk.

When we arrived at our seats, the pep rally began

An Informative 3rd Person POV

Assuming you've witnessed the episode with the pep rally, you already know what happens. Except, it's Klaus and Isadora who have to try to reveal Count Olaf is here during the pep rally.

Of course, Coach Genghis comes before and this is no longer needed. The Baudelaires attempt to show his true self but fail while finding out about S.O.R.E.

Glad I'm not them....Or am I one of them?

Violet POV

"None of this is fair!" Klaus voiced to Sunny and I.

"Running laps are night? How is Count Olaf supposed to take our fortune by this?"

"Frut!" Sunny said meaning "What did we do to deserve this? This whole place sucks except for the Quagmires!"

"Ditto!" I agreed.

Reluctantly, Sunny returned to Nero's office and Klaus and I returned to our classes.

At least I'd be able to work with Duncan.

"Ok class, I already explained what you'll be doing this morning so you'll be working on that until everyone is done with the assignment. Now, I'll be gone this class period because I need to shop for more bananas." Mr.Remora told us.

"But you have stacks of them on your desk." An eager student piped up.

The whole class glared at the poor student.

"Well, I always need more, good bye! Oh and nobody leave the class while I'm gone for three hours. I won't know if you do, so I'll trust you're judgment and character to work on your projects."

Mr.Remora sprinted out of the class and slammed the door behind him. This period was a long 3 hours and he expects all the students to not go crazy?

This may still be my first day of class, but even I can tell this was a recipe for disaster.

What followed was a chorus of questions, suggestions, and other things from different students.

"So do we really have to work?"

"We should all ditch!"

"We should knock on the other classes doors then run away."

"That's called ding dong ditch."

"But we're knocking, not ringing a doorbell. Classrooms don't have doorbells."

"That's still ding dong ditch."

"You're a ding dong!"

"Why don't we have a party!"

"Let's order pizza!"