Jennica

'It feels like I've been dreaming'

I woke up feeling discomfort with the bed cold. What happened felt like a dream. I remember us cuddling together in this bed every Saturday night and talk about what happened in that week. I crawled out of bed. As I dig in with my food, the plates remind me something. Reminds me of crashing...falling...crying...

'I woke up from the sound of the door coming downstairs. I immediately went down knowing it was him. As I was descending a strong smell of alcohol welcomed me. Since when did Trifford drink alcohol?

"Trifford let me get yo-" He didn't let me finish and just dropped his things on my feet. He's just drunk, Jennica. Please control your temper.

"Since when were you drinking? Is there any problem?" I asked him while letting him sit down even if his resisting.

"You wanna know? I'm sick of this life! I'm so tired! I have so many problems! How about you lazy dog? How's your princess life?!" He shouted while pushing me down.

"What is the matter with you Trif? If you have any problems then don't blame it to me!" I shouted not controlling my temper anymore "Do you think I have a princess life? No! Since when Trifford? And what's worst is that you being drunk and not getting your facts right! Man up!"

"So your blaming it all to me? How about you being a slut at the bar grinding with different men,huh?! Care to share your fun wth me?" He said while going to the kitchen.

I followed him "I haven't went to a bar even for once in my life Trifford don't you dare jumo conclusions on me! Now how would you know it was me? Maybe you were the one!"

"Do you even care? All you do is annoy me with your nagging! Can't you just leave me for once and have fun with the gang?"

"Now I'm the one who's being a nuisance here! I'm nit nagging I'm p-protecting you from harm! You know the problems in the outside world! I don't want you to die young Trifford!" I pushed him to prevent him from escaping " Not until we fucking fix this crap we've made!"

"Its you Jennica! I'm so sick of you" Glasses were shattered, plates were broken. And I couldn't care less "I have no idea how I coped up with you! All this time I've wasted on you! Worthless!" That broke the last string of patience I got for him. I charged forward and slapped him.

"And I have no idea why I accepted you in my life. All along I knew you were gonna be bad, yet I continued. You are my -no were my first! How dare you insult me when you're the one who's being harder than a rock!"

He looked at me with anger "Were? Well then you just said it. We're over bitch"

"And I'm not regretting my decision douchebag!" I scurried upstairs and packed my things not caring anymore. I went downstairs and gave a last look to Trifford. I went our of the door with tears running down my face. '

I was disturbed from my deep thought when my phone suddenly rang. A tear dropped to my phone screen. Was I crying all along? I picked up the phone and answered

"Hello Madam Smith?"

"Ah yes Jennica. I'd like you to go at Montreal Café at 2 pm. I'd like you to meet your co-partner for the proposal of photoshoot project for our models"

"Yes Madam I'll be there. Thank you" She said some more things and hung up. I took a bath and prepared my things. After washing the dishes I grab my bag and went outside.

-----

'I've wandered and wandered around for a while'

I rode the bus going to the stop just a few block to the café. I grabbed my earphones and plugged it in. I played my favorite playlist and put in on shuffle. It played Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. It has been our favorite song together. We'd sing it in this very spot with joy...

' I was running to the bus stop while Trifford was just tailing behind walking "Triff! Hurry up before we miss the bus!" He backhugged me and ruffled my hair

"Someone's excited, yeah? Don't worry we'll not miss it" I enjoyed the warm embrace while breathing the fresh air. We planned to go to the amusement park and spen the day there. And there would be fireworks! Who wouldn't miss it!

He kissed my cheeks and smiled "Stop smiling, you look like an idiot." He pointed forward "Look, there's the bus. Let's get inside now" I grabbed his hand and went inside. We inserted coins and found a seat, at the back part, where we fool around and do our stuffs with glee.

We sat down and sighed. He took out his phone and played Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. I look at him, 'You really love that song, eh? Can you tell me why?" I asked as I hum the song

"Because all of what Ed's saying is what I feel about you. That's how I love you" He said while kissing my hair. "Waaah so greasy~"

"You love me anyway" We laughed our hearts out and slept 'til we arrived at the bus stop'

"Excuse me mam, but I think this is your stop" I was interrupted in my deep thoughts when a random passenger spoke to me. I bowed in response and went down. Was I smiling like an idiot back there?

I walked three blocks 'til I arrived at Montreal Café. I bowed at the security guarding the door and went inside smelling the scent of brewed coffee. I asked the counter girl if someone reserved under the name of Madam Smith. She nodded and pointed at the table with couches. I bowed in response and sat down. Since when was the last time I've been here?

'As if we made a promise'

' It was autumn back then, when we decided to go to Montreal Café to warm ourselves up. It was really cold so we decided to go there. We went inside and ordered two cups of Hot Chocolate.

When the order came we drank silently enjoying the warmth inside the café. He cleared his throat and looked at me "Jen, if I were to be gone, will you wait for me?" I looked at him in confusion "Why are you suddenly asking that?"

"I don't know, just popped up on my mind. So, will you?" I drank from my cup and took his hand with both my hands "Of course I will, how about you? Will you wait for me?" He just chuckled and nod.

He took out his pinky and said, "I have no idea why I suddenly asked that. But if it really happens, it should be here, okay? I know we'll still meet, so pinky swear?"

I looked at him and smiled "You're so childish, pinky swear? Seriously?" He grabbed my hand and out my pinky into his "No one's too old for this. So yeah?" I nodded and we continued drinking our hit chocolate'

I was playing with my phone when the door chime sang. I looked at the door and saw Madam Smith waving at me. I stood uo and bowed in respect "Good afternoon, madam" She greeted me and we sat down.

"Where's the co-partner you were talking about?" I asked since she just went by her own. She put her things on her table and looked at me "He's still parking. He'll be here any minute, oh he's here" I stood up and saw a tall man wearing shades walking towards our table. He bowed to us and took of his shades, leaving me in awe.

'Standing here infront of each other, like that day from four seasons ago'

"Good afternoon Madam Smith and...Jennica?"