Both

For the past few months they have worked together diligently for their project. Praises were given, cheers which can enlightened anyone's day and be inspired to work harder. Days have been like that. The awkward aura has started to fade and everything seems normal. Normal on the outside. Their feelings are somewhat " mixed - up " to their ownselves.

He have been making a good job keeping the distance as a best friend, though somehow he still feels a small weight of despair and guilt, but nonetheless happy - at least he can see her smiling face like he used to before.

For the past few months she has been good in hiding the happiness she felt together with him. So much with her despair, she can't deny the fact that slowly the bitterness of her life somehow sweetened - not that much though.

What more does it need? More sweetness sugar rush? Creamy smiles? Anything more?

None of them have no idea.

" Jen - I mean - Jennica, mind to get some lunch together? " He asked. Though they have grown comfortable with each other, she still doesn't find it comfortable for him using her nickname. Why? Simple, it brings back the past.

But doesn't she have to move on? Can she move on?

" Coming. Let me finish fixing my things first " After a good 10 minutes they went to a café - the place where they use to go for dates. Cliché? Nope. Dé Jà Vu? Sort of - we never know.

The atmosphere was light yet comfortable. They ordered red velvet - just a slice. Isn't it too early for dessert? Isn't it lunch?

" Trifford, why? " He looked up from his phone. He gave her a questioning look, " What 'why' ? "

" Its lunch " " I know " As confusing as it seem, everything is planned. How? Ask him. " I know " He repeated as he gave her a goofy smile, same old boy as before, she thought.

" I ordered already, don't you remember this day?" Now it was her turn to give him a confused look. See how time flies? The waiters walked to them with a cake- still red velvet -and other side dishes smiling. He thanked the waiters and looked back to her. He sang " Saengil chukka habnida~ Happy Birthday Jen - I mean " Yet she stopped him " Its alright"

"But seriously, it is my birthday? "

"Would I sing for you if it wasn't?"

"Hey!"

-----

They walked together at the park, just like the old days. No talking was done, the comfortable silence was enough to match up the serene place.

Silence is comfortable, but not enough to make Trifford keep calm. He looked at her, and hugged her tight for the past minutes. " Let's just stay like this for awhile, please Jen "

" J-Jennica, I know this may seem too straight-forward, but I had let out what I feel. Right now, I have no idea where the hell did I get this courage, but heck do I care. So listen to me " He looked at Jennica tenderly with sincerity flowing in his eyes.

" I-I don't understand "

"Cliché as it looks like, whatever. Could your feelings be perhaps the same as mine? I-I know its been one year but... I did make a mistake. The last thing on my list was to hurt you, was to bring you in pain. The fck...I didn't realize I was hurting you painfully slowly "

He held Jennica's hand while a tear started to roll down his cheeks "Please answer me, Jen. Please"

Jennica looked down trying to stop her tears from flowing but to no avail. She let out a small sob making Trifford hug her. Just why can I hurt such an angel that is in front of me

" I- I don't know. I don't know. It's been one year, one year. And I-I did miss you. My feelings are messed up. Just by seeing you in surprise gave me a pang of pain inside my heart but it pains me that I don't wether if this man still loves me or has he moved on already or " She made a deep sigh and looked at him, blood-stained eyes prominent on her face. " o-or...everything's not really going to work out."

" This is going to work out. Jen " He held her hand placed it on his chest - where his heart beats souly for her. " Will you give me another chance? "

Just then everything seems to stop. One minute back. Jennica looked at him searching sincerity in his eyes, there was. Pure sincerity, plead, and love. Love overcomed eveything. He held her cheeks, stared at her eyes loving. She smiled, tip toed and kissed him softly on his lips.

Just stop for one minute. Make the world still. Its okay if its stops forever, as long as I'm by her side.

Everything seems to fall in place. In one bliss everything seemed...right.

I know now that we can never part from each other.

The only person I'll love and love again.

Updated : 3/11/15

MrFr: S_Y: Sorry for not updating for SO long. PT exams are coming...mehehe gotta study. I don't wanna miss a- anyways please support this story! Love lots!