Jennica

"Good afternoon, Madam Smith...and Jennica?"

Oh crap he's here. He's friggin' here. For one year, I haven't seen him. Oh sht. I can't understand what To feel anymore. Why does he have to come when I'm still fixing my feelings, not to mention in a hot way!

"O-oh..hi Trifford" It was really awkward you can hear the crickets. I seriously am shocked to see him. It's been a while. Madam Smith was just looking at us beffuddled with the sudden awkwardness. And we're still standing. "Oh seems like you know each other already"

She motioned us to sit down. I was gonna sit beside her when she said "Sit beside him, Jen. I have many things here, and its better if I face you both" I just looked at the seat beside Trifford blankly. Well, can I say no?

I took a seat beside him and stare at the table awkwardly. Oh why.

-----

After discussing the things we need to do the day after tomorrow, Madam Smith ened it and went out first. I was fixing my things when Trifford started speaking.

"How's life, Jennica?" Oh it was 'magnifecent' being remorseful Trif. I just smiled and shrug. I can't bring myself to talk to him. guess I got tongue-tied like before. I was busy playing with my phone when he took out a journal from his bag. He was scanning with it when a page fell.

I went down to pick it up and saw...a story...

'Those beautiful stories we wrote down together'

'It was a sunny afternoon and it was a lazy Friday so we just stayed inside the room. I was reading something while Trif was just facing his phone. Oblivious that he was just staring at me, I just continued reading. But then he snatched my book, my holy friggin Boyfriend Corp book from my hands. I glared at him yet he just grinned at me.

"Can you stop ignoring meee" He dragged his sentence in a cute way. I was still trying to reach the book but he was too tall.

I crossed my ams "I am not ignoring I am reading" He's still not letting it down so I slapped him in the arm in a playful way. He raised his brow "What in the effin world is the difference with reading and ignoring?"

"One. Spelling. Two. Pronunciation. Three. My book!" He ran to the kitchen like a pedo, and I running like a retard.

He looked at me "But those stories you're reading are too cliché I can even predict what's gonna happen. So you shou- Can you not? Ow!" I was biting his arms so he would bring down the book but crap its no use.

He hugged me by the waist making me squeel. He rested his forhead on mine and smiled, " How 'bout...we make our own story, yeah?"

"Really? Then you'd make it more cliché!" I said while chuckling on his chest. I can hear his heart beating really fast. " I might be really funny, but hey. Would I be with you when I wasn't romantic? I can make it romantic just like how we kissed on our first date. Remember the sparks we felt when our lips touched? Ooh how about when we-" No sht Trif. You're starting again...'

I stared at the paper I was holding. I can still distinguish my writing and his. I was reading through it when he snatched it from my hand. "Trif! I was reading!"

He just chuckled, "You're still the same Jen. Still the bookworm I knew" Do I cry or what? I though he forgot everything. My prayers were answered. Oh thank God.

'Those eternal promises we prayed for that time'

'We were walking to the church from the parking lot when he linked arms with mine. I looked at him confused. He looked at me, "We're both wearing white, we're linking arms, we're getting married!"

I slapped him playfully in the arm. "Okay okay I was just joking. Let's just get inside, yeah?" I nodded and we went inside the church together.

We were closing our eyes while praying when I heard him mumble his words "Please don't let Jennica change. Please let her be the funny, bookworm, and the most beautiful girl I've loved." I smiled secretly for he was oblivious that I heard what he said.

"Lord, please help us get stronger and Never forget the love we've shared"

I was closing my eyes remembering the scene. My knees were getting weak just reminiscing the moments. My eyes were watering making my ess blur. I just can't stand seeing him like this since I'm still vulnerable as I am. I still love him.

'They are all coming back to me now and I don't think my heart can take it'

I shook my head and grabbed my things. I bowed to him and hurried to get out but he caught my wrist. What now?! " Where are you going? Let me come with you"

I shook my head and pulled my wrist "No its okay. I can go" He pouted at me making me close my eyes. Restrain yourself, Jennica. Forget your weakness.

"C'mon Jen, let me join you, yeah?" He looked at me with those pleading eyes making me surrender to my weakness. How can I say no? He knows I can't stand those things. And I hate it.

We were walking in silence, not the awkward one. It was rather, welcoming. The atmosphere was like, when we were doing this before. Oh sht I can't stop thinking about those things!

'I've even restrained myself at the thought of you'

We passing by the beach as we watch the sun set. We stopped for a bit and sat on a bench not so far from the road. He was taking shots with his phone- well some of his 'handsomeness' oblivious of me watching him. I took the time to admire his face up close after one year. Nostalgia is getting into me as I smile secretly.

He caught me staring at him and looked at my orbs making me more curious. I tilted my head and asked him

'How was your one year?'