One Year Later

Summer 2015

Everyone were in a rush. By everyone I mean their colleagues. Trifford was sitting by a corner tuning his guitar, a smile plastered on his face. " Bro " Max called from afar. He looked up and waved at him, telling him to come nearer. " You seem happy today "

" Well, I believe everything's in a flow as planned " The younger one nod in agreement. He bid goodbye as he helped their other friends preparing.

What are they preparing?

If we take a look, everything was pretty normal again. They have been cooperating to the project very well, multiple projects are being given to them. They have grown stronger through the ups and downs they encountered. They've learned. And nothing seems to be the perfect day but today, and Trifford's happiness cannot be measurable.

Today, on this very park where they mended their hearts, a speacial day is planned by this young man we have, with the help of his colleagues. He imagined a very simple way of winning her heart, again. Just like how he did it before. A simple song sung by a very charming man, isn't that sweet?

" BRO SHE'S COMING " Screamed John, his best mate. He nod in response. Making his way at the opening greeting her girlfriend. " You wore the same tshirt as mine, I see " She rolled her eyes and chuckled " You made me wear it, young man. Don't get too flattered "

They walked in silence, each hearts' beating fast. He suddenly stopped making Jennica confused. " Why did you stop? " Trifford made a deep sigh and rubbed his nape. " So... you see "

" Its been one year. And I...ah... my happiness cannot be measurable right now. Seeing the girl I love infront of me, its too much to handle. Its cheesy, I know. But listen. I just want to say thank you. For accepting me again in your life. For giving me the chance to love an amazing girl again. I've done a stupid mistake, and I won't do it again, ever. And if you'll remember, the time we mended, it was a bit - okay not a bit actually. It was rather, dramatic " She chuckeld. " Stop it, I'm serious here. So uh... let me make it sweet? "

We don't call ours fairytales, we simply just call it love. As much as girls dream for their prince charming to come to them, no its not like that.

Do you believe in the red string of fate?
In Lucky Charms?
In 11:11 Wishes?

Trifford and Jennica's love story wasn't the most perfect one you've encountered, yet they made simply sweet. Ups and downs makes your relationships stronger. Pure honesty is needed in a relationship. No provoking, privacy is a must. Both genders should respect each others' needs.

They smiled at each other tenderly as Trifford played the guitar as she sat down, a perfect scenery before everbody's eyes.

" And Baby, we found love right where we are "