Trifford

'For a long time I've been living, having forgotten you'

I went out of the house and decided to go to the park. Y'know just to get some fresh air. I remember us walking here to spend our leisure time before the week starts again...

'We were walking hand in hand while watching the kids play. While she was looking, I took the chance to look at her side view. She's really the definition of my perfect. I mean, I believe you have your own perfection right? And my perfection is the one beside me.

I was lost in my thoughts until she unclasped my hand from her. I look up and saw her running to a kid who I think got a wound from running.

"Are you okay? Let me help you stand up" She helped the boy stand up and smiled at him cheekily " You're not crying, good boy" She took out her small kit from her bag and placed a band aid with cute prints on the wound.

"There there. Be careful next time, yeah? Bye bye~" The kid kissed her cheek and went to his friends. I decided to tease her a bit. "Maybe I should get myself wounded, that way you'd come running to me" She walked to me and smiled.

"Oh where's your booboo little Trifford?" I pointed at my lips. She looked at me befuddled "You expect me to put a band aid there?" I mouthed no and pointed my lips "You have got to be kidding -" I gave her a peck and ran from her.

As I ran I watch her get angry and chase me.'

No sht. Why do I keep thinking about her?

When I went inside the café and saw her I was really shocked. I haven't seen her in one year, and she became more beautiful, still the same perfect girl I was with before.

'For a while I thought I was doing fine'

When she saw the story we wrote before, I didn't get it. I just looked at her reading it. For once, I felt happy again. I have no idea why, but it felt good seeing her again.

Everynight before I sleep I read the story we made...because that's what we do together everynight...

'I was gonna close my eyes but Jennica kept moving. I sit up and asked het if everything was alright. I can see in her eyes that she's sleepy.

"I can't sleep. I even tried counting ducks already. Counting sheeps is no use." I chuckled at her silliness and ruffled her hair. I took out my journal and pulled a paper I slipped in, it was actually our story we made.

I handed it to her and she just stared at me, "Look, how about we read this everynight before we sleep? And hey, its not being childish, because our story is way mature than kids' stories" She just laughed at me. What's funny with that?

"SeriousLy, your a kid trapped inside a young man's body."

"You love me anyway"

When she was about to go, I immediately thought of an excuse, y'know just to make her stay. And heck it worked! I thought she wasn't gonna buy it.

'However I started to realize as time pass by'

I thought this moving on crap was pretty easy, but hell no. She was my firsy, and I am honest here. And to think that I was the one who let her go, pretty much affected my pride here.

'As I watch her walk out of the house I cried in agony as regret washed over my veins. Stupid, I muttered, as I throw anything that was on my way. I can't bring myself to follow her still in shame.

It might be reckless of me not to follow her, yes. But after what I said sinked in, I just can't do it. Seeing the love of my life cry and her heart shattered makes wanna cry.

And I was the one who cause her pain.

Since then my friends helped me to move on, not with other girls y'know. We did some bonding together and stuff, but still the times we had together were priceless.

I did my best to get a high rank that maybe someday, I'll get a good job. I would be in a high rank position that we could do collabs or something. Silly of me, but its not bad to imagine, right?

And I'm not depressed -sort of- I'm just desperare, to hug her and feel her warm embrace. Believe me, it sucks when this happens to you. I bet this is what you call karma.'

As we were walking at the park while eating ice cream I smiled secretly knowing we used to do this before. I watch as she eat her ice cream like a kid making me chuckle not audible enough for her to hear. As we sat down I stared at the sky and thought of what happened before and know. How things changed yet the sparks still linger, for me. And I just realized something after one year,

'That I am nothing without you'