-13-

- 𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 -

𝙡𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙮._𝟓𝟔𝐬

Kayla smiled into her mirror happy with the way her hair had turned out

She decide she was going to wait to get til after a couple weeks she will add color.

Actually, she was just too lazy and tired of doing her hair at the moment.

" Ouu bestie you looking real cute. " Carter gassed her up secretly jealous as fuck.

" Thank you bitch. This shit took forever betta have turned out right. "

" Mhm, a bitch done damn near listen to all of youngboy's albums. " Shanti complained rolling on her stomach.

" I think ima dye it Red next week after Noonie birthday bash. "

" Yea tell em big b's only. "

Shani began to throw up her set making Kayla join in.

Carter sat there looking extremely uncomfortable which was understandable since she was nowhere near a blood.

Since Tyson was on the deuce she was too.

AN: not even finna sit here and act like this wasn't me wen I was with my ex😭😭, I turn into a whole gang banger for this nigga 😐💀.

" When bae gone get out? " Kayla asked referring to Shanti older brother Simone.

" He'll be home real soon. " Shanti said getting happy.

Simone has been locked up for about two years now for numerous of things.

He's been charged with everything but murder which is not surprising at all.

Simone is very much the brains of his crew.

You have Rico the trigger happy mutha fucka that gets his part done and only his part.

Amir is the quiet crazy one that skin people alive with a smile on his face.

Shawn is the overseer of everything. He make sure there's nothing on the scene that will have them serving life in jail.

Von is a newly added member to the group, he just make sure all the packages are secured for now.

" They got my baby fucked up. He said he ain't do it so he ain't do it! " Kayla fake cried on Carter.

" Girl we all know his ass done did more then what that know sooo let him serve that little time for that little shit. "

" My bab—"

" What you and Von on? " Carter randomly asked cutting Kayla completely off.

" For one hoe, don't cut me off !! " Kayla playfully rolled her eyes at Carter.

" And for two I don't fuck with that boy. " Kayla laughed laying back on her bed.

" You haven't even gave him a chance, " Shanti rolled her eyes at her best friend.

" Girl I've gave him lots of chances, we really just not on that and that's cool. "

Kayla has no problem with commitment.

Yea, she might be scared of getting her heart broken again but that doesn't mean she won't try to love another.

She knows it will take time but she was okay with that and the person she choose to love should too.

Kayla knew Von only wanted to fuck her at first and that's still all he want.

He was in his prime time and he wasn't ready to settle down to just one female right now or anytime soon.

" This nigga done turn twenty foe and don't know how da act. "

Kayla laughed watching Shawn on Amir story driving the boat.

He was on his bald head HOE shit tonight and he made sure everybody knew that.

" I remember wen Rico turned nineteen and was showing the fuck out. "

" Rico show the fuck out all the damn time for no reason at all. " Shanti said texting him back.

" Who got you smiling over there? " Carter said tryna get a peak making Shanti snatch ha phone back.

" You know she don't like folks in hea business Cater. " Kayla causal said looking at her own phone.

Which was true to a extent, she allowed Kayla to look through her phone or pick it up without a care in the world.

Cause that was totally different to her.

Shanti really didn't fuck with Carter like that cause of the things she know about the girl.

Shanti only hung out with her or even allowed her to look her way was because of her bestfriend.

" Chill, I wasn't tryna be in ya business my fault. " Carter smiled thinking about how she wanted to slap the shit out of Shanti.

Carter didn't understand why she felt some type of animosity between her and Shanti but it was there and she wanted to know why.

" Mhm you cool. "

Shanti didn't care for Carter, She could see a fake bitch behind the fake smile.

" Lets watch that new show? " Kayla suggested scrolling through Netflix on ha phone.

" Never have I ever? "

Kayla nodded picking her controller up to ha PS4.

" You got this mutha fuck in hea just to watch Netflix and Hulu. " Shanti laughed

" I'm finna head out . " Carter mumbled leaving quickly.

Kayla and Shanti shrugged there shoulders getting up under the cover getting all comfortable to watch the show.

They hugged up against each other, something they've been doing since they we're little and never grew out of, as the show began to play.

____________

I ain't been working on this book but I'm finna get to updating this everyday, I promise. 🙂