9 - where did it go?

*panic attack trigger warning*
[brackets included]

____

Peter
Guys
I'm gonna need some help

Spy
YOU'RE AWAKE

Peter
How did you know I was asleep
I'm in a weird hospital
No idea how I got here
No one else is in here
How do I get out

science man
I recommend you stay exactly where you are until the doctor makes it to your room

Printer
Don't you dare fucking move

Old
Hey, not a proponent of cursing, but I gotta back tony up on this one

Peter
I've already taken the needle thing out
Why is this monitor making that noise
Okay I'm in the hallway now
You guys work here, right? Which way do I go

__Peter__

I'm already halfway down the hallway when I'm caught. "Peter!" A man in a lab coat waves at me from the elevator. He has dark brown, almost black hair with chocolate brown eyes to match. My spider instinct tells me to book it down the other end of the hall but I think if I move any more, the guy's gonna tackle me. "Let's get you back to your room." Bruce chuckles stressfully. That's when I see Tony now exiting the elevator.

How did they even know I was out of the room?

"What are you doing out here?" Tony asks incredulously. "Go back to bed."

"It's really no problem at all, Mr. Stark! I don't even know why I'm in here, I'm sorry, I must've gotten lost or—"

"Peter, you had a bullet wound in your stomach." Tony deadpans and crosses his arms at me.

"Am I at the hospital?" I scratch the back of my neck in thought. If I'm in the hospital, that means May must be here somewhere. Uh oh.

"Uh...kind of." He squints at me. Next thing I know, Nat and Clint are sprinting down the hall in our direction.

"Peter!" Nat yells once her eyes land on me. "Peter, go back to bed." She orders and slowly guides me back to the hospital room.

"What are you doing here?" I smile at Nat and Clint.

Without hesitation, "We work here, remember?" Nat chuckles lightly. "Group chat." So, we must still be at the Avengers Tower then...? I didn't know Tony had a hospital in his tower! How rich is this guy?!

"Oh!" I slap a hand to my forehead. "You're right." But why is Tony here? And how did Nat and Clint know I was unconscious?

"Sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet," The doctor seems unnaturally nervous, "I'm Dr. Banner."

I freeze. "Doctor Bruce Banner?" I stutter over my words.

"Uh, yes." He smiles tightly at me. "Green guy." The doctor continues to monitor the different machines in the room.

It feels like the breath has just been knocked out of me. "You mean, you're the Doctor Bruce Banner?"

His eyes shift from side to side confusedly before landing on me again. "Yes."