Chapter two: Dreams

Tasha's POV

The drive from the bustop to my restaurant is about 25 minutes. I love staring out the window has the bus drives by, either watching people on a morning walk or jog alone or with their pets.

Sometime I do drift into personal thought while the bus drives on my way to work.I work in a classic restaurant that operates 15 hours a day. It functions as a breakfast lunch and dinner restaurant with a cafe and a bar.

I work as a chef in the restaurant because thats my passion. so any time I work  its not only for money but im also doing what i love. it serves a dual purpose. I can't give up my work for anything. yes, that is just how much i love it.

I started cooking and trying out new dishes at a very young age and I loved the vibe. My parents used to tell me I'm talented and there were a big fan of my cooking.

Megan too loves my cookings, she keeps reminding me of how delicious they taste. she even opted to learn how to make simple dishes too so that she would show me how much she supports me. And you wonder why I love my sister.

My parents were both good cooks. I used to give them credit for my cooking skill anytime some asks me who taught me how to make delicious meals. Something my dad used to make dinner when my mom had a hectic day and felt too stressed to cook.

I have been working in Genesis, that is the name of the restaurant where I work, for over a year now since Megan and I moved back here.

So far, my manager have been impressed with my cooking skills. I have gotten a promotion since I started working with them over two years ago. I'm higher than the normal chefs there and also not up to the rank of the chief chef and his assistant.

however, I enjoy certain previlages. I get to have a key to the shop where I sometimes open the restaurant and lock it after, thats just how trusted I am in my workplace.

The chief chef and his assistant also tags me along on every adventure trip to discover new dishes from different cultures. These dishes will be used to improve our menu.

Our customers are impressed by our meals and services, there provide positive and encouraging feed back about the restaurant even on our social media pages.

My biggest dream have always been to have my own hotel with a 5 star restaurant with a VIP suite with glass windows at the top floor where you can enjoy your dinner with a wonderful view.

I wish to get to interact with my costumers and help them feel comfortable in the conducive environment during their stay.

I will travel to more places, learn about their culture and most importantly try out their different delicacies which I will use to create my menu. I will add my specialty with my personalised recepie in my menu too.

I definitely wish to build my restaurant in honor of my parent because the taught me all I know now.

I dream of living in a more bigger and comfortable apartment. Not the one we are in now. I dream of making a place I call home forever with the man of my dreams.

And oh! about that, a small smile graced my face as I think back to the wish list written down on my dairy. I always have the feeling that when you know what you want in a man and write it down in form of a wish list. It will come true.

So one day I picked up my pen and wrote a list. I think it consist of: handsome, great body, rich or even a middle class is okay by me,at least we would get to build our empire together, not into drugs or anything criminal, Never been to jail, hardworking and of course a loving husband.

I might sound delusional because no perfect person would want to settle with a poor orphan girl with guardianship over a teenage girl but a girl gotta wish the best for herself.

I also wish to be a mom. It would make me happy to see a miniature of me running around the house. I don't know whether I'd make a perfect mother but I would try my best at least my mother was good, so I have a role model.

And I would never forget my supportive and loving little sister Megan I would provide her with the comfortable life she lacks now. The life her peers are not having a hard time getting.

Support her has she fufills her dreams of being a model and a fashionista too. I would make sure I take care of her and be the mother figure she lost so early in her life.

I want to be able to provide her with everything she needs. I want to make sure that my parents would be proud of me if there were still here.

That is why I work hard, 15 hours a day so that I make sure we don't end up in the streets we have enough for our rent,our bills and to eat.

Plus there is psychological say that when  you work hard for something and really wish for it to happen the earth will make it happen.

I'm drawn out of my thoughts when the bus comes to a stop and I stand up to make my way out of the bus. I glance through my time to make sure im not late and I'm relieved to know I still have twenty more minutes.

~•~

okay there goes the second chapter. its just gives a little insight on Tasha achievement and dreams which is definitely an important factor.
so don't forget to comment, vote and follow while anticipating the next chapter.
Stay safe xoxo♡