Chapter 07: Brotherhood

Shawn's POV

My alarm goes of and I reach towards it in the night stand and smack his head shutting him up immediately. I woke up feeling exhausted but that good as far as I'm not feeling overly exhausted with aching muscles.

I glace at my alarm clock and its 7:00 and my first meeting with the board members is by 10 o'clock. Yeah I wanted to wake up early so I would spent a little more time in the restaurant.

But now, I figure that a little morning work out before taking a shower sounds good. Its been a while since I last worked out and thats not good because it took me a fortune to achieve this body-to-drool-at. So I made my way to my mini gym with a gym short and no shirt.

After one hour of steady work out and a now sweaty body with aching muscles. I walked to the bathroom to have a very cold water shower. I spent a good about of time washing away the sweat and letting the cold water calm my aching muscles.

Then I decided its time to get going. I walked out of the bathroom pulled on a royal blue business suit a white shirt and a shiny Grey tie. Pulled on my brown Italian brogues that matched my brown belt then ran a comb through my hair.

From my dresser, I picked up my costly perfumed oil from Dubai and spray it on each side of my collar and on the end of my white shirt sleeve that is fastened by golden cufflinks. I took my Rolex watch and clasp around my wrist.

I took a good look at my reflection in the mirror and mentally pat myself with a smile. I sure do want to impress someone today. I walked towards the bed and took my laptop and some files on my from the night stand and walked out of the room shutting the lights after me.

After 15 minutes drive with my radio blasting Tie My Shoe by Future featuring Young Thug, and a particular gorgeous face on my mind. Luckily for me I'll get to meet her again and if I do, I have a goal this time. At least get to talk to her and get her name. I smile at the thought of accomplishing that.

I pulled into the parking lot and walked towards the glass door! Pushing it open and walking in. I made my way to seat at the far corner of the restaurant just beside the glass window that viewed the busy streets.

I looked up to find the gorgeous lady that have clouded my mind since the last 24 hours, looking just as gorgeous as yesterday. Looks like luck is on my side today cause she is the one taking my orders. I tried hard to suppress my smile and act composed and not show any emotions.

She walked towards my table and stood in front of me. I notice a bit uneasiness, I wanted to say something maybe just a good morning to ease the awkward silence and make her feel a bit comfortable but she beat me to it.

"Good morning sir, welcome to Genesis, I'll be taking your orders for today, what may I get you please?" she said formally and I chose to go with the flow.

"I'll have a cup black coffee and a chocolate French toast and two cinnamon rolls" yes I eat a lot and perhaps I need the strength.

I stare her as she takes down the order on her notepad her hair pulled into a ponytail with few strands flying around her face. I took my time to study her face and I notice the black bags under her eyes, her chocolate brown eyes looks stressed as if she lacks sleep. I feel the urge to ask her what's wrong but it seem I'll be intruding some privacy so I shook the thought away.

She looked up with a smile that I know she has learned to master just for costumers, displaying a set of pearly white teeth after she was done writing and replied "On it sir." before turning and walking away.

Few minutes later the coffee and breakfast was brought to my table. That was sooner then I expected costumers service her is really impressive. I looked into the coffee and there was a simple latte art, a smiley face and good morning on it. Its simple but perfect and it just made my morning.