Two For The Price Of One

Corrupted Smesh appeared on top of a building, within the distance, the Enderdragon Hydra was causing chaos with Syn Jackal, Fire Jackal, and Ice Jackal.

Syn Jackal: Hahahaha! Our power only grows stronger thanks to that Dargovrah freak!

Brodsk8r: *On the floor holding his leg* Shit...!

Ice Jackal: Hurts, doesn't it? No worries, I'll cut it off. *Summons an axe made of ice* Hold still.

Brodsk8r: Oh, fuck that! 

Brodsk8r quickly rolled to the side and avoided the axe, then kicked Ice Jackal in the pingas.

Ice Jackal: OOF!!! 

Brodsk8r got up and ran at the speed of light through Ice Jackal's body, causing his body parts to go flying through the air.

Ice Jackal: UGH!!!!! D-damn it...!

Luna: Hey. 

Ice Jackal: What...?

Luna: You need to... Chill out. 

Luna lifted her Sword of Hope up and sliced Ice Jackal's head in two.

Brodsk8r: Ending it off with a pun relating to ice? Not sure if that's clever, or insult to injury.

Luna: Maybe a mix of both. Come on, lemme heal your leg.

Brodsk8r: Okay!

The Enderdragon Hydra turned around and whacked SP Turlandb, Jen, and Laura away with it's tail.

SP Turlandb/Jen/Laura: AGH!!!

MUIJWX50 Infinite: Oh, shit...! Turco!

Syn Jackal: Hahahaha! It seems they are weaker here in the past. Good. Easier prey.

Fire Jackal: Shall I burn them to a crisp?

Syn Jackal: Very well, Fire Jackal. In fact, burn the whole city to ashes, them along with it.

Fire Jackal flew into the sky and summoned a massive ball of scorching hot fire within an instant.

Turlandb: Huh... *Eyes pop out* DAS A HUGE BITCH!

Laura: Is that a star?!

Jen: Nope! That's that Fire Jackal fellow! I better stop him before he launches that-

Fire Jackal: Melt away, you Ice Goddess!

Fire Jackal spun around and fired another massive fireball at Jen.

Jen: EEK!!!

Laura/Turlandb: OH, SHIT!!!

Flame: I got it!

Super Crystal: Bro!

Flame flew into the air and grabbed the massive fireball.

Flame: Ngh...! Oh, damn...! 

Fire Jackal: You stupid mortal... You may be one with the Fire element, but you still have much to learn!

Flame started to get overpowered by the fireball.

Flame: S-shit...!

Fire Jackal: Heh heh heh... Burn, to ashes! No worries, for you shall join your friends in-

Flame: Hraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Flame glowed orange and suddenly started to absorb the massive fireball within his hands.

Fire Jackal: NANI?!

Syn Jackal: What?! Impossible-

Flame: ...Thanks for the power boost! Cus now, I can do this! GOLDEN OVERHEAT SUN ATTACK!