Facing Dargovrah

The Tardis arrived back in the present time, where Infinite and Flame were waiting nearby for their friends.

Infinite: Hmm... Oh! Flame!

Flame: *Opens his eyes* H-huh? Ah, they're back!

Luna and the others walked out of the Tardis.

Luna: Dad! *Runs over to Infinite and hugs him*

Infinite: Oof! Heh heh... I'm okay, Sweetpea.

Crystal joined the hug, and so did Amethyst.

Infinite: Did it all go well?

Crystal: Yep. However...

Infinite: Hmm?

Luna: Dargovrah has two new allies.

Flame: *Ears perk up* Oh, fuck. Who are they?

Cristina: ...These two weirdos... Both are jackals, but they're undead constructs reborn into the world by Dargovrah.

Jacqueline: One's called Toxica, who is powered by a ton of nuclear power, and the other is called Flesh, a skinless and furless jackal who... Apparently ran a cannibalistic cult in his previous life, and that was proved when he ate a part of Luna's flesh from her side to gain a power boost.

Luna: Yeah... *Lifts the side of her hoodie up, revealing bandages with blood on them* Hurt like hell, but I'll get the fucker back...

Infinite: Wait... Did you say... Cannibalistic cult?

Jacqueline: Yeah, why?

Infinite: Ngh! *Holds his head*

Crystal: Honey, what's wrong?!

Infinite: ...No... That means... We need to get to Planet Blade now! Flesh may be already there trying to exact his revenge on dad for sentencing him to death all those years ago!

Luna: Shit. Alright, let's go-

???: Hey, before you do... Mind if we hop along to take down these guys?

Infinite turned around to see who the voice was, it was Lexi, and behind her, Uni, TC17, Crash, Bridgett, Antasma, SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy.

Infinite: Oh, the cavalry is here!

TC17: We heard that... Shadownova's son has been causing some trouble?

Lexi: What a little shit! D:<

Uni: Bish, it's time to kick this little punk's butt!

Antasma: Alright, let's head to Planet Blade and punish that bastard!

Cristina smiled and nodded in agreement.

Infinite: Alright... Grab onto me, everyone! Next stop, Planet Blade!

SB123 Mario/SB123 Meggy: For Smesh!

Everyone held onto Infinite as he teleported them all to Planet Blade, they were greeted by a ton of jackals in a crowd watching Flesh approach Deathwind, who was chained to the ground.

Deathwind: Ngh...! How...?! How have you come back, you fiend?!

Flesh: Remember my last words before I died, King Deathwind? "One day, I shall return as an all powerful being, and with my power, I'll have my revenge on the jackals and the Royal Family!" And afterwards, you had me quartered, then your savage guards shoved me into an iron maiden, and finally, you yourself skinned me alive and left me to bleed out! Now, I've returned. I'll make you go through that same torture you sentenced me to, except much worse! And it shall start now!