Protecting The Future

The heroes ran out of the Tardis and began to fight off the villains summoned forth by Dargovrah's rifts. Dargovrah continued to watch from above and lifted his scythe up.

Shadow Crystal: Hmm? What are you doing, master?

Dargovrah: I have another idea. There's someone from the present time I want to aid us in this battle. He... Doesn't have any combat experience, but... There is a deal I want to make with him, since he knows how to create powerful armies.

Shadow Crystal: Oh...? 

Dargovrah spun his scythe around and opened a rift, and out came Francis (Anime Cartel) with a very confused and startled expression.

Francis (Anime Cartel): Wait, what? Where am I?! I was spending time with my waifus and-

Dargovrah: Pipe down, Francis. 

Francis (Anime Cartel): And how do you know my name?!

Shadow Crystal: My master here has a deal for you.

Francis (Anime Cartel): A deal? ...Okay, let's hear it.

Dargovrah: If I summon Inkweaver for you, and you create your army of... Anime, or whatever it is called, and send them after these heroes, then I will give you your very own universe, full of anime and... Waifus.

Francis (Anime Cartel): *Sr Pelo gasp* YOU REALLY MEAN THAT?!?!

Shadow Crystal: Yes, we are.

Francis (Anime Cartel): THEN I ACCEPT!!! OH BOY, THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN ANIME ISLAND! I'LL HAVE MY VERY OWN UNIVERSE!!! I'LL CALL IT ANIME UNIVERSE!!!

Dargovrah: ...

Shadow Crystal: ...

Dargovrah: Anyways...

Meanwhile back in the present time, Axol walked into the castle and held Inkweaver in the air.

Axol: Oh, what a lovely day! It seems that it's an appropriate time to draw some anime!

Meggy: Oh, no... *Pulls her beanie down to cover her eyes*

Megan: Please don't...

Axol dropped a piece of lined paper on the floor and prepared to draw away, when all of sudden Inkweaver vanished out of his hands.

Axol: Huh? NANI?!

Meggy: *Uncovers her eyes* Hmm?

Axol: INKWEAVER?! Where'd it go?! It just vanished!

Megan: Uhhh... Weird...

Axol: MY PEN!!! OHGODWHEREDIDITGOWHEREDIDITGOWHEREDIDITGO-

Mario: WILL YOU SHUT UP?! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!

Luigi: ...We'll help you find it, Axol!

Axol: Oh... Okay! Alright, let's go and get Inkweaver back!

Back with Dargovrah, he summoned Inkweaver in his hand and gave it to Francis (Anime Cartel).

Dargovrah: And do not worry about gathering inkling ink, because I've already done that for you. Here. 

Dargovrah gave Inkweaver to Francis (Anime Cartel) as he looked at it in his hands.

Francis (Anime Cartel): I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

He immediately began to draw powerful anime characters while laughing maniacally.

Francis (Anime Cartel): I CAN FINALLY HAVE MY REVENGE! YES!