All in BAD Company

Second book in the BAD series.

Short story

[Completed]

Reunited and it feels so bad

It's taken him months but Harry has finally dragged Ginny to the Burrow. She may have been the first to mention it but since then, she's been hesitant. Now, well, she's at the door but she's forgotten just how families work.

**

The world tilted, and Ginny Weasley went along with it. Well, her world at least. For the past five years, she lived for her job, her clients, and herself. The youngest Weasley the world knew was no more. Until Harry Potter ran back into her life, searching for the infamous thief, Fyrefox, and turned it upside down.

In a way, she was taking steps towards her old life, some easier than others. Except one was proving harder than any before it. It was foolish, she knew it, but once she'd spoken the words to Harry, he was going to hold her to it. No matter what she said or did, he wouldn't back down.

She wanted to remind him that even though she was trying her hardest to be good, she was still very much bad deep down. But she knew he wouldn't heed her. He never did. He'd drag her back to the Burrow kicking and screaming if he had to.

Damn him.

The link to the short story is attached to the external link. Please let me know if you have trouble finding it.

Happy reading!