The Soft Landing?

Waves brush over the calm shore. Cleveland and Enterprise stand at the beach, watching in amusement as the little ships played together. 

(Cleveland)

Cleveland: "Ah! Enterprise, what a great day!" 

Enterprise: "It may be, it maybe not. Behind this cover may be grave danger and war."

Cleveland: "Enterprise! Why are you such a pessimist... It would be much better if you enjoy life!"

Enterprise: "Fine... Wait! I picked up a signal coming from the east side of our base! An unfamiliar signal! It might be an enemy! I'm going now!"

Cleveland: "Wha-what! I'm coming! All aircraft carriers need an escort!"

Enterprise runs swiftly, with Cleveland at her heels. They leapt at the sea and skimmed the waves. They see a tiny figure lying down in the sea.

Cleveland: "Who is that?"

Enterprise: "We better go look."

They approached the little figure on the ground. 

Enterprise: "She's...she's so young! Why is she here?"

The girl was lying face down in the sea. She wore a navy blue admiral shirt and has long white hair. A little eagle perched on her shoulder, squawking fearfully, and tugging at her sleeve. It gave Enterprise a fearful look and buried its head into the girl's jacket.

Enterprise picked her up and gasped.

Cleveland: "She looks exactly like you!"

Enterprise: "How...what...?"

The little Enterprise rubbed her eyes and yawned. 

???: "Hwello? Who are you?"

Enterprise smiled, her face softening.

Cleveland: "Cleveland! Knight of the seas!"

Enterprise: "I'm Enterprise, CV-6..."

???: "Kaa-san!"

Enterprise (shocked): "Who- am I your Kaa-san? I'm not!"

???:" Enterprise is my Kaa-san. I was made from your parts when you were scrapped..."

Cleveland: "ENTERPRISE WAS SCRAPPED?! Impossible...she is one of the best warriors in Eagle Union,"

Enterprise: "Then I'll call you Enty-Chan,"

Enty-Chan:" Thank you, Kaa-san!"

Enterprise: "It's Okay, Enty-Chan,"

Enterprise: I might get used to this...

"All ships report to the harbour now! We are under attack!"