Ironblood Attacks!

(Oh, by the by, I oathed Enterprise at the 4th of July. Pride)

Enty-Chan: "Ahh... love the feeling of sunrises!"

Enty-Chan was perched gently on her windowsill, peering out of the window at the beautiful sunrise, turning the ocean purple and red. Tiny fishes leapt out of the sea in a wave of silver shimmers. Waves lapped calmly against the pristine white sand. Enty-Chan glanced dreamily out. A thin sheet of mist layered over the water. 

Enty-Chan hopped down from her window and raced towards her Kaa-san's room. As usual, her Kaa-san was taking years to wake up. She tapped her foot impatiently outside and then decided to sneak in. She carefully opened the creaky door.

Enty-Chan: This totally needs so much oiling.

Her face scrunched up with annoyance when she saw her Kaa-san's still sleeping figure. She pouted and stuck her tongue out at Kaa-san.

How can she sleep for like, 20 hours a day?!

Enty-Chan decided to wake Enterprise up.

Enty-Chan: "KAA-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Enterprise leapt out of bed in a flurry of white and blue pyjama stripes. Her eyes were wide and her hands groped for an imaginary bow. 

Enterprise: "Who is... is there?"

She shook her head, her vision clearing enough to see Enty-Chan staring innocently up at her

More like innocently uninnocent...

Enty-Chan leapt onto her bed and bounced up and down, eyes gleaming with excitement.

Enty-Chan: "Kaa-san...When are we going to go out...It's sooo boring here..."

Enty-Chan's words dragged out and she gave Enterprise a pair of puppy eyes. Enterprise sighed. How could she not disagree? Enty-Chan was too cute. She nodded grudgingly and stepped off the bed. Enty-Chan decided to leave the room while her Kaa-san changed. Just when she stepped outside, a ship girl in a maid outfit was there. It was Belfast, as usual, holding a tray of tea things. She looked down at Enty-Chan and gave her a very sweet smile. Enty-Chan internally puked. 

Enty-Chan: "Hi Belfast...good morning!"

Enty-Chan faked a cheery grin.

Belfast: "Hi, Enty-Chan! How is your Kaa-san doing?"

Enty-Chan: "She's doing fine... she's changing now too,"

Enty-Chan quickly added when she saw Belfast about to open the door. Belfast quickly stopped herself and smiled again.

Belfast: "Could you give Enterprise her tea? I will be leaving now~"

Enty-Chan took the tea things and held it.

Belfast: "You would make a good maid~!"

Enty-Chan: "Oh, maid?"

Just then, Enterprise walked out. Belfast waved hello, and glided off. Enty-Chan hugged her Kaa-san.

Enty-Chan: "Kaa-san, let's go and sit on my ship for tea and coffee! And ice cream!"

Enterprise gave a weak smile.

Enterprise: "Okay..."

Enty-Chan gave a loud squeal of excitement. She grabbed the sleeves of Enterprise's jacket and pulled her along to her ship. Her large ship towered over almost every ship. Dragging the tired-out Enterprise up to the hull of the ship, she excitedly introduced Enterprise to it.