Who is That?

Enty-Chan woke up from a deep sleep. Five days ago, in the evening, she had won a battle against the Crimson Axis. During that event, she had injured herself, which caused her more repairs than ever possible. Vestal had led her to the medic room and treated her with disgusting antiseptic and alcohol wipes. 

Vestal made her way to give Enty-Chan the 'hospital food', which consisted of fish curry and soggy vegetables, with a bottle of oxy-cola. Enty-Chan craftily upturned it right onto the floor, which made Vestal incredibly irritated. She sighed heavily.

Vestal: "Can you stop trying to make my job harder than it already is?"

Vestal sighed as she mopped up the gloppy-looking fish curry, cola and soggy vegetables. Enty-Chan just pulled a face and stuck out her tongue. She upturned a cup of mineral water onto Vestal.

Enty-Chan: "By the by, clean that up too~!"

She grinned as Vestal gave another one of her heavy sighs. 

Vestal: "Now now, I guess you are better. Run along then!"

Enty-Chan leapt out of bed and accidentally knocked Vestal to ground in her haste. Vestal stood up, covered in curry, veggies, brown smears and cloudy water. She gave a death glare at Enty-Chan.

Enty-Chan: "Oops, sorry!"

She hid her smile as she leapt away, running out of the concrete halls and into the outside world.

The smell of the sea hit her first, then the sight of her Kaa-san leaving. 

Enty-Chan: "KAA-SAN! I WANT TO JOIN YOUR MISSION TOO!"

Enterprise turned around and was instantly knocked flat on the ground by an energetic Enty-Chan. Nimitz gave Enty-Chan an eye roll and glared at her.

Nimitz: "Seriously, are you that annoying? Gawd, I hate you and your carefree attitude. You only won against the Crimson Axis that day was because of luck! I could have defeated them single-handedly,"

Nimitz snarled at Enty-Chan and flicked her short hair. Enterprise frowned and ignored Nimitz while Enty-Chan spat at her feet.

Enty-Chan: "Well, you aren't any better yourself! The last time I checked, you backed out of a simple commission because you were afraid of being hurt!"

Nimitz gave Enty-Chan the finger and Enty-Chan mouthed something to Nimitz, which made her fume in anger.

Enterprise, sensing some tension, tried to stop the fight. Cleveland followed suit.

Enterprise: "Okay, Enty-Chan, you can join me, Nimitz, and Cleveland! I just picked up a distress signal from the Eastern side of the sea, kinda far away. There seem to be Sirens and-"

Enty-Chan: "Hey, Kaa-san, what are Sirens? I've heard of them but never seen them,"

Enterprise looked surprised, then grinned.

Enterprise: "They look like ship girls but aren't. In fact, they are much stronger than us. We were made to combat Sirens,"

Cleveland nodded.

Cleveland: "You gotta be careful 'round 'em! They half-destroyed San Diego a week before you arrived!"

Cleveland barked out a laugh. Enty-Chan nodded her head, trying to figure out what Sirens looked like. Are they mermaids with tentacles? Ship-girls who turned forces? Wait...are they...Enterprise seemed to see the confusion in her eyes and handed Enty-Chan a piece of paper. On it was these creatures: