Nimity??? Why do you Call her That?

They arrived back at the base, where they were greeted with the usual bout of stares and shocked eyes

"Another shipgirl?"

"One might think they are teleporting!"

"Hm... What is this ship called?"

Voices rose up to ask questions. Nimitz looked proudly at the ship girls. 

Nimitz: "I am Nimitz! A supercarrier of the United States Navy, and the lead ship of my class, Nimitz Class!. One of the largest warships in the world, I was laid down, launched, and commissioned as CVAN-68, "aircraft carrier, attack, nuclear powered", but I was later redesignated as CVN-68, "aircraft carrier, multi-mission, nuclear-powered", on 30 June 1975, as part of a- "

Enty-Chan: "Hey Nimity-Chan, have you ever heard of a phrase called 'shut up'? 'Cos I don't think its applying to you,"

Nimitz looked embarrassed and offended.

Nimitz: "How dare you! And by the by, I am USS Nimtz! Not 'Nimity-Chan'! Why do you even call me that? It's such a cheesy name!"

Enterprise shook her head.

Enterprise: "Girls, now stop,"

Nimitz glared at Enterprise. 

Nimitz: "You don't  tell me what to do, old woman!"

Enterprise's eyes were wide with shock and fury. She spluttered.

Enterprise: "I- wha- an old woman?! Do I seem that old?"

Nimitz tossed back her head and gave her a side-long glared.

Nimitz: "Hmph, who cares, old woman-"

A bluish yellow arrow flew past, narrowly missing Nimitz's head. 

Nimitz: "Hey! How dare you!"

Nimitz searched around for the source and found Enty-Chan reloading her crossbow for another shot. Her slit eyes glared at Nimitz with pure hatred.

Enty-Chan: "Don't call my Kaa-san 'old woman'! Or I'll kill you!"

Nimitz frowned. 

Nimitz: "Fine."

Enterprise: "Then let's go to find Hood and Wales,"

Nimitz swiftly strode towards a building.

Enty-Chan: "Wrong way, that's the canteen,"

Nimitz glared at Enty-Chan and quickly edited her direction.

Enty-Chan looked at Nimitz, annoyed. They had always been friends, ever since they went out on their first patrol together. Both ships had been nice to each other, and Enty-Chan and Nimitz even shared a dock space once.

How did we drift so far?

When they heard the news of Enty-Chan's scraping, Enty-Chan cried while Nimitz tried to comfort her. But to no avail. From then on, Nimitz would totally ignore Enty-Chan, or be bossy to her. Enty-Chan would just accept it. She didn't really care anyway. That day when she was transported here, Nimitz was on a mission. They didn't have time to say good-bye before Enty-Chan disappeared.

Her feet brought her to the base with Enterprise, to be greeted by Prince of Wales and Hood.

Wales: "I see that you have brought in a new ship, who is she?"

Nimitz: "Are you ships living under a rock or something? I am Nimitz! A supercarrier of the United States Navy, and the lead ship of my class, Nimitz Class! One of the largest warships in the world, I was laid down, launched, and commissioned as CVAN-68, 'aircraft carrier, attack, nuclear powered', but I was later redesignated as CVN-68-"