Nimitz has Arrived!

Just then, Javelin called.

Javelin: "Enty-Chan, do you want to play at the beach with us?"

Enty-Chan: "I'll ask my Kaa-san!"

She nimbly leapt near Enterprise and gave her puppy eyes. 

Enty-Chan: "Kaa-san, can I go and play with Laffey, Unicorn and Javelin? Please?"

Enterprise looked at Belfast, who gave an encouraging nod, then back at Enty-Chan.

Enterprise: "Okay, Enty-Chan. But be back in the afternoon!"

Enty-Chan squealed happily and ran towards Javelin and her friends.

~~At the Beach~~

It was like any other day in Azur Lane's base. Except that Enty-Chan was bouncing around all over the place, with Laffey, Unicorn and Javelin chasing after her. Enty-Chan's eagle, Eagle-Chan, flapped its tiny wings as fast as it could to keep up with her.

Javelin (panting): "Enty-Chan! Slow down!" 

Laffey (sleepy): "Laffey is tired..."

Enty-Chan paused and looked behind her. Laffey was dragging her feet as she took after her. Javelin was panting and stumbled after Laffey. Unicorn was tightly hugging her Ugean-Chan as she took up the rear.

Enty-Chan: "Let's go to the beach!" 

She took off, sand flying behind her.

At the beach, Enty-Chan's eyes gleamed. 

Enty-Chan: "It's so pretty!"

There were so many ship girls there too! They were playing netball, taking photos, sunbathing, swimming... Enty-Chan spotted a sandcastle. 

What if I make a sandship which looks like Kaa-san's ship? I bet she will be soo happy!

Enty-Chan instantly started to make a figure out of the sand. She grabbed a red plastic spade and started digging and dumping the sand into a bucket. 

Enty-Chan: "Come help me!"

Javelin, Unicorn and Laffey came to help. They modelled and found sticks and ropes to decorate it. Javelin went to get some Manjuus to help.

Enty-Chan: "Argh! I accidentally impaled this bucket with the stick!"

Javelin: "Nevermind, let's put that up as a decoration.

A beautiful sandship formed between their tiny hands.

Enty-Chan added a flag and...

... the sandship was formed.

Enty-Chan: "So pretty! I love it! Thank you, Laffey, Unicorn and Javelin! Thank you Manjuus! This is the best sandship I have ever made!"

Javelin and Laffey were amused by her antics and nodded their heads, beads of perspiration dripping down their necks. The Manjuus nodded their little yellow heads and wadded away. Unicorn stood next to Enty-Chan, her eyes shining with happiness. 

Unicorn: "It's so...nice~!" 

Unicorn said

Unicorn said. Enty-Chan looked embarrasses as she grinned sheepishly.

Enty-Chan: "Thank you... we better go get Enterprise now-"

Suddenly, Enty-Chan feels like she had detected something on her radar. Someone familiar. Someone...

Enty-Chan: "Nimitz...?"

Enty-Chan whispered. Her eyes widened. Nimitz! How are you here!

Enty-Chan: "I needa... needa go to the sea..."

Laffey: "Laffey will back you up..."

Javelin: "Me too!"

Unicorn: "I-I'll come too!"

Enty-Chan leapt towards the sea, mental (wisdom) cubes exploding around her and forming guns and runways on her back. Laffey, Unicorn and Javelin followed suit. 

I could swear I detected Nimitz-

And there she was, lying down on the water. Her light brown hair floated on the water beside her. Her face was tensed and grimaced. 

???: "Where... am I...?"

Enty-Chan: "Nimitz! How are you here? I thought you were..."

Nimitz: "Enty-Chan? Where am I..."

~~At the base~~

Helena: "Enterprise, I detected an unknown ship at sea. And it is near Enty-Chan!"

Enterprise dropped the cup of honey tea she was holding.

Enterprise: "I gotta go!"

Enterprise leapt off and ran towards the sea.

A few moments later, she saw Enty-Chan carrying a ship girl.

Enty-Chan: "Kaa-san, this is Nimitz, my uh... friend..."

Enterprise: "Oh, okay... I'll carry her back..."

Enterprise sighed in relief. As they zoomed back, Enty-Chan pointed up to her massive sandship.

Enty-Chan: "Kaa-san, that's you!"

Enterprise managed to grin.

Enterprise: "Thank you, Enty-Chan!'

Enty-Chan blushed and grinned.

(78TH ANNIVERSARY MIDWAY!)