eighteen - spend the night

Yajel

I put my towel on it respective hook and fall onto my bed looking at the ceiling. My mind wonders, which seems to be the theme of tonight, and my thoughts land on Oscar.

Broad shoulders covered in tattoos and almost always a white wife-bearer. Deep eyes that stared at me from across the room whenever I wasn't looking. And hands, hands that could grip my throat as he slams into me repetitively, telling me how much I mean to him.

I don't notice my hands in between my thighs until someone taps lightly on my window. Slowly I sit up and turn my head not bothering to cover myself. As if summoned by my mind Oscar stands with a mischievous look on his face. I shrug on a T-shirt from my dresser drawer and a pair of shorts I find on the floor.

"Didn't mean to interrupt", is the first thing he says as he climbs through my window.

"Then why not watch silently? And why are you coming through my window? You're a grown ass man", I say when he's finally completely inside.

"I didn't want to get caught up in a long conversation with your brother, besides it's more romantic", he says and I roll my eyes.

"Is there a reason you dropped by?", I fold my arms across my chest and lean against me desk.

"You're not okay, and I wanted to talk to you", he says softly and I sigh rolling my eyes. What is it with everyone wanting to talk to me? I haven't even had enough alone time with my thoughts to know what I want to talk about.

"You know when I'm ready to talk I will speak with you and King but I just want to go to bed. So you can exit the way you came", I sit on my bed a tad bit frustrated since my time alone was interrupted.

"I also wanted to sleep here tonight", this, he says in almost a whisper. A small smile crosses my face.

"Is the big baby scared to sleep in the house alone", I say in a mocking baby voice. He chuckles and runs his hand down his face. I turn and make a grabbing gesture up towards him.

He's quick to remove his jacket and shoes sliding into my arms laying me down with him. His head rests on my heart and I know he can hear my heart beating fast but, I don't really care. He covers us in my large grey comforter and his arms wrap around my stomach.

"Do you usually do that with your blinds open?", he asks, his throat vibrating through me as he speaks.

"Why? Jealous of the neighbors?", I tease running my nails lightly against his skin.

"If they get to see that, then yes", he goes silent before speaking again, "what were you thinking about?"

Before answering I pause, "your hands."

Good answer. He shoots up from my hold and looks me in the face. I'm not sure if he's questioning the truth in what I said or if he is confused on why I'm so bold.

He grabs my chin and connects our lips in a heated kiss. Our lips crashing together until our tongues eventually touch. He puts his weight on his left arm as he hovers over me. His lips were addicting, with every break we were drawn back together.

His right hand roams under my shirt to grope and massage at my left nipple. A small whimper leaving my lips when he pinched the sensitive skin between his thumb and index finger.

"Not so big and bad now huh?", he pinches again before I can think of something to say.

"Are you just going to play with my boobs all night?", I arch a brow and his hand slips in between my legs. He moans at the slickness and I let out a short breath.

"Yajel! Can you come here for a second?", King calls and Oscar maintains eye contact as his finger continues to push in and out of me at an excruciatingly slow pace.

"On-mmmmm-One second!", I yell back hoping King doesn't get suspicious. Oscar moves his hand from my core and with a hungry look in his eyes licks his fingers clean.

"Shit", I curse and get up from my bed before I can process the erotic things going through my head. In the living room King stands with a book bag on his back and a weak smile.

"Since I'm in charge of the Santos' finance I have to head across the neighborhood and fix some things. I'll be back tomorrow be safe and eat some fucking vegetables", he spurts out in rushed Spanish looking me over. I nod back and he pulls me in for a hug, which isn't as forced this time. He kisses my scalp and stands back.

"I love you", he sighs, "I believe in you."

He walks out the door and when it closes I starting crying, no, sobbing in the middle of the living room.