It always ends in black

Trigger warning: self harm/ suicide
Stiles POV

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since I last spoke. Two weeks since I last left my room. Two weeks since I killed Allison. The others have tried to talk to me, to tell me it wasn't my fault, but I know it was. The love of Scott's life, and so many others, are dead, all because I couldn't stop it, because i was too weak. Now, you'd think it couldn't get any worse, that everything has got as bad as it gets, but no, this is the life of me, Stiles Stillinski. The boy who ran with wolves. I chuckle dryly at the name, one that I had given myself. Ran. Past tense. The pack would never take me back now. Scott would never take me back now.

Scott. That's the thing that makes it worse. I killed the woman he loved. Ironic. I killed the love of my life's love of his life. Yep. That's right. I have fallen head over heels for my best friend. So now, I have not only lost my best friend, but the man I love. I miss Scott. His perfect muscles, his stupid tattoo I secretly adored, his tan skin, his deep brown eyes, his crooked jaw, and his smile. The one that always made him look like an immature child, the one that spread like wildfire, the one I'll never see again. Tears start to roll down my face and I let out a choked sob as I walk to my bathroom and look in the mirror. Who would ever love me. After everything I've done. I open the cabinet and take out the small blade i concealed in an empty pot of adderall, and begin to drag it across my wrist. I start moving it closer to the vein and begin pressing harder. Black spots dance across my view and I start to feel dizzy.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing!?!?"

And then it all fades to black.

Hi! This is my first story, I hope you like it. I'm new here so please give any suggestions and tell me what you want to see. Sorry for any errors I make. I will try to update as often as I can, but I'm not great at writing so sometimes you may need to bear with me. Please tell me what you think! Teen wolf and all characters belong to the amazing MTV, but the storyline will be mainly my own (it may include parts of the show) so please don't steal!