C H A P T E R: 11

"Kiss me"

The moment freezes, you couldn't believe what you just heard.
For once you thought you had heard it wrong but after a while you really wished you heard it wrong! How can he even ask for this!?

You scoff, trying to keep your cool, "W-what"
You snicker and play it casually but the boy remains stubborn as he keeps staring you with the same smirk on..

"I warned you y/n" Jungkook shrugs as he now relaxes, "I told you to pick truth instead.. now you are left with no choice but to comply"

"Yaah! Are you crazy!?" Hoseok interrupts, "She won't do it."

Jungkook raises his brows and looks at Hoseok, "and who are you protecting her, huh? Her brother?" He cackles making Hoseok scoff and grit his teeth but before he could retort, you sigh heavily.

"I'll do it"

"What the-" Jisoo chirps followed by a clap, "okay.. this is going to be interesting"

"Y/n.." hoseok tries to convince you but you simply ignore him as you now gloat at Jungkook,

"I said I'll do it" you repeat making Jungkook's lips to twirl in triumph.
He really thought you would slap him or so but on the other hand you were complying without any fuss.

'Not typically y/n' He thinks as he looks at you..
Maybe Jungkook never really saw the real you. Maybe he never really let you open up as you should have. You both have had your shares about your likes and dislikes through marriage but not typically the way as it should have..

You pick the Chapstick and put it away in order to shift closer to Jungkook.
You could already feel your heart beating fast as Jungkook's eyes flutter from your orbs to your lips.

This feeling was strange, you could feel this weird knot forming in your stomach, your adrenaline rushing through and you could feel all the weird things happening for some weird reason. Just like how it happened to you the other night.

It was strange how you felt so comfortable around him.. as though you knew him..

You cough and look away immediately as you couldn't really handle it for too long, "I want you to close your eyes first"

Jungkook gulps, the boy was experiencing the same reactions as you.
He obeys you as he slowly closes his eyes, forgetting how you both were still in the room with Hoseok and Jisoo.

He might not admit it but a part of him was missing all those kisses and cuddles you both shared through your marriage. There were some bittersweet days when you both would just cuddle into each others embrace and Jungkook was craving for it, right now. At this very moment.

You carefully pick his finger, sending a spark of vibe down his spine. The boy's heart skips beats on beats as you hold his index finger. He could sense how you move his finger towards your lips, your hot breath fanning against its tip.

Your moist lips touch the tip and withdraw with a 'pop' sound.

"And I'm done!" You clap and quickly back off to your original seat.

The two other curious eyes also calm down and look in your direction,

"Okay what was that.." Jisoo inquires

"Well he asked me to kiss him and I did.. he never asked me where to kiss so.." you shrug making Jisoo and Hoseok laugh their guts off

Jungkook scoffs and smirks, a clear mark of irritation evident through his expressions, "nice move.."