3.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲
𝘖𝘢𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯

Friday

"Let's get into it then bitch!" Assen yelled running away from his girlfriend. "You think I'm gone stop cheating?"

"Assen stop playing with me like I won't throw this shovel at you." Ki-Ki stopping chasing him about to launch my momma shovel at his head.

"Lil girl if you don't put my shit down!" I turned around seeing my momma glaring at her.

"My bad." Ki-Ki put the shovel down putting her weave in a ponytail. "Let's go!"

Sin recorded Assen's face as he took his shirt off, "I hate to say my brother a women beater."

"YOLO my nigga!" Bam laughed seeing Ki-Ki run up on Assen.

"This is sad." I blinked seeing Assen punching her in the arm. "I know that shit hurt."

"This nigga don't care"

"Shit she don't either," I mumbled looking off feeling tired. "Aight I'm going in."

"Damn nigga yo' ass stay going in the house just to sleep." Sin dapped me after Bam.

Walking in the house I rubbed my face remembering I had some English homework, "Momma!"

"What Santana always calling me, call ya' damn daddy sometimes." She looked at me as I walked into the kitchen getting my book bag from beside the counter. "And keep that damn book bag in your room."

"I don't want that negativity in my space."

My dad walked in mugging my momma, he just an angry person. "Please give me one good reason I shouldn't throw this water on you." He handed her a paper.

"Nigga cause I promise you gone be six feet under." She looked at me crazy taking the paper. She made a face before putting the paper over her face peeking at him. "Ain't this some shit."

I looked at them weird taking my laptop out. "You just gone stare at me like you ain't have no part in this." My momma laughed at my dad's face.

"Here." He handed me the paper.

Looking over the paper my eyes widened seeing positive urine pregnancy test, "Why?" I huffed looked at them. All I wanted was to be the only child for the rest of my life can't never have peace.

"We'll deal with it, you got another child coming and you got a new sibling." She pointed a spoon as both us.

"Watch I go to the store and never come back." He mumbled getting a banana. "Too broke for this shit."

Laying my head down on the counter I stared at the blank document closing my eyes.

【________】

"Better getcha' ass up and do that work." Somebody whispered in my ear make me jump up.

"He looks just like you when you get up, ugly."

Smacking my teeth I wiped my face looking at my computer screen, "Not even about to try." Putting my shoes on I grabbed my book bag.

"Where are you going?" My momma looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Outside." I pointed the door walking to it.

"Be in the house by twelve Santana."

"Yeah yeah." I waved her off opening the door stretching seeing everybody out.

"Wiz!" Sin called me a few houses down.

Definitely making some money tonight.

"Nigga finally got up." Assen pointed to some people. "We ran the fuck out, how the fuck we ran out?" He opened his bag.

"Starting to think you slow." Bam eyed him.

"Shit y'all about to run out again cause I only got like seven bags."

A boy walked to me handing me two twenties, "Two?" I asked him, he nodded taking the two baggies.

About two more people walked up to me we exchanged and they went on. I made at least One something in less than thirty minutes. This life wasn't for me but it got me through school and left me with some money for myself.

"That nigga Bean supposed to be on this side we gone do it or what?"

Looking at a black truck turn down the street feeling something off, "Look."

"Shit," Bam mumbled taking his gun out.

"Nigga what the fuck you doing?" Sin eyed him looking at him crazy.

Taking mine out I stood by a car for safety, watching the car ride pass us we blew out a breath. "Who trynna kill you?"

We looked at Bam annoyed. All he did was stir up mess then we had to fix it, risking our life for his.

"C."

Oakhaven was strangely comforting to me, but comfort was dangerous.