9.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

Friday

"Aye! What's your name?" A boy touched me making me pull back.

"Don't touch her the fuck." Ki-Ki looked at him crazy.

"Ki-Ki shut up that's Wiz right here." He pointed at me.

Confused Queen slapped him in the back of the head, "Don't fucking try her go talk to one if these bum ass hoes Bam."

Wiz looked at him with a straight face. We were all currently in our study hall in the student area. "What does that mean?" I asked Ki-Ki.

"He trying to say you and Wiz go out or y'all fucking."

"He weird," I mumbled looking at Wiz then his friend.

"Very we really don't fuck with him that much no more." Queen handed me back my paper.

"Ouu I'm hungry as fuck." Ki-Ki hinted to Assen rubbing her stomach.

"Fuck are you looking at me for?." He bucked at her showing Wiz something.

"Whew, hot shit." Wiz laughed looking up. "I'm so over my momma bruh, all she does is eat. Then gone say you gone be grounded until this baby comes."

"Better come up off Amy before I tell her." Ki-Ki voiced.

"She doesn't like you, next caller!"

Oops.

His mom really is nice but I could tell she was strict about education and getting things done. "Cay that you!?" A voice sounding like my brother yelled making me look back seeing him squinting.

"Why aren't you in class?" I asked him as he handed me a Nutty Bar.

"Worry about yourself, Cathy." He mushed my face doing a handshake with Sin and Wiz.

"Stop touching my face."

"Something about my nigga sitting with another bitch don't sit right."

Looking up a girl was looking down at me and Wiz. "Man," Wiz mumbled.

We weren't even in the same seat, we were in different seats completely. " I will hit you." Ki-Ki eyed her. I just sat here confused on why I was being called a bitch.

"What's happening?" Queen walked up.

"Bitch who fighting?!" Trae walked up eating his honey bun.

"So you are fucking with him?" The girl took her bookbag off looking at me.

"ReRe you so desperate to be seen he only fucking you, y'all not together ." Ki-Ki laughed at the girl.

"Hold on you talking to my sister?"

"I don't know you," Wiz stated.

What the hell is happening?

"This bitch can't talk for herself?" The girl continued starring ing at me.

On the verge of crying, I got up getting my things walking to the door. "Swear if my sister crying I'm gone bully the fuck out you."

One thing about me I was sensitive, tender-hearted.  Every time anybody yelled at me I would cry it was something I would hope I would've grown out of by now but it got worse.

【________】

"Thanks," I mumbled to the Uber driver closing the door.

Walking up Wiz porch I did not want to be anywhere near anybody. I was embarrassed I let my emotions get the best of me once again. Trae drove me home after I asked him too, I had to leave before my dad got home, Wiz house was the only plan.

Knocking on the door I waited pulling my shorts down. Wasn't any reason to dress up shorts and a tank top with my uggs will do.

"Thought you wasn't coming." Wiz opened the door shirtless.

"Yeah," I mumbled walking in behind him.

"We already finished today's work."

If running out in front of him wasn't embarrassing enough this definitely was now it looked as if I wanted to come over here. "My uber just fucking left." I cursed under my breath.

"You fine your people probably don't want you catching one of those from here anyway."

"I'm sorry it slipped my mind."

"We can watch a movie or sum until your mom comes. My people gone be working late tonight." He led the way to his living room.

"Cool." I nodded looking at his arm tattoos.

He sat down on the couch making me follow. "What you wanna watch?"

"Holiday heart," I responded instantly. Any time I get bored or sad I watched this movie.

"Why you ran out today?" He asked bluntly.

"I'm just a sensitive person who can't help it just gotta cry." I shrugged.

"You can, Better grow some skin. Yo' ass look mean ass fuck but really a crybaby?"

"I don't look mean it's my regular face I was born with."

"You do."

"You look mean." I rolled my neck at him. "All you do is stare at people, don't see how you even have friends.

"I shoot people, my friends shoot people. We have a common interest." He shrugged like that was okay.

"Definitely not okay that's sad."

"It's my life never said it was okay."

Watching the movie I could feel him looking at me every now and then. "Sorry if I offended you," I mumbled looking at him.

"You good you're just not used to me and I'm not used to you especially that crying shit you did today. That girl gone try to play you like a punk the rest of the year.

"I was confused, not scared or a punk. Why do I have to be a punk all she gone do is try to fight me and I'm too pretty to fight. But if she wants too."

"Oh, so you can fight? Yeah, I can see your mean-ass fighting."

"Okay, Wiz." I focused back on the movie rubbing my legs.

"Eh, Don't call me that."

Frowning I looked at him again, "Should I not talk to you then?"

He snickered a bit before shaking his head, "Naw it just means I want you to call me by my first name."

"Why?"

"You just got this good energy around, some of y'all Southwind kids be stuck the hell up."

"Well, my family definitely not I'm just a hint of bougie." I 🤏🏽 showed him with my fingers.