19.

𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 "𝗦𝗶𝗻" 𝗙𝗼𝘅𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮𝘀𝗵𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"For as long as you're willin', girl, Want you to know that I'm willin' too, And where you want me to go, girl" Cay sung driving

"This exactly why I don't ride with her." Trae mumbled.

"If you want me to take my time, Then I'll be willin' to spend the night." Queen joined in sounding horrible.

𝗞𝗲𝗻 💙

Huh?

You heard me don't go out there acting stupid.

I'm going to my hairstylist house...
We're not together!!

We are!!!

We are not. I refuse to have you make me look stupid in fromt of my sister and her friends especially when your having sex with them.

The lies. Never fucked your sister hoe ass just Jasmine.

Cool, we're friends okay?

See you Monday bae.😘

"Who that?" Santana looked at phone then me.

"India sister."

"Who?!" Trae asked taking his headphone out. "We don't speak that name in my presence."

"She got a sister?"

"Yeah. She ain't nothing like her, almost like they ain't even siblings for real."

"What her name, you withholding information."

Smacking my lips at Trae, "Kennedy."

"Kennedy Moore!?" Cay asked looking back.

"You lying."'Queen waved me off.

"Okay how they know her..."

Kennedy is the complete opposite of all the girls I've fucked with, she read books, stayed home, you would never hear about her. Even though she stayed in my area she was different from everybody.

"Worry about y'all damn self's."

Cay swerved the car getting off the exit, "My bad."

"You ain't driving back." Santana shook his head holding on the roof. "Refuse to die right now."

"You get used to it." Trae shrugged.

"No the hell you don't." I looked at him crazy. "She drive like she racing."

【________】

"Okay why this shark looking at me." Trae bucked at the tank.

"Man these shits look fake." I touched the glass.

"I never been to the aquarium before." Queen popped her lips lying.

"You, Assen, Wiz, Ki, and me went the aquarium in middle scholl when we got suspended."

"First off I didn't get suspended." She mugged me holding Trae hand.

Aw so cute. Hate it here

"Yea you did." Wiz told her holding Cay slushy.

He like her. Hate to see it.

Need me a damn girlfriend.

"May y'all please stop talking so much were trying to enjoy the animals." This old black lady asked us.

"Now Harriet where the fuck you been?!" Trae looked at the lady shocked turning around. "They talking you dead shit."

"Bro." I huffed laughing.

"Harriet?" The lady looked at her husband confused while he was laughing.

"Baby he calling you Harriet Tubman, told you stop messing with folks."

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀

"You ever took a small liking to someone but you knew they're trouble?" I asked Queen.

"Plenty of times, some ended good some bad." She looked at the people before turning her towards me smiling. "Yuh like him?!"

"Who." I acted confused messing with my purse.

"Gurl Wiz. I know you do." She pinched me.

"A tiny bit, nothing serious."

"Y'all would be so cute, he likes you too."

"Nope. He belongs to the streets, but it wouldn't hurt. Would it?" I contemplated.

Santana was that person you knew had potential to be good but had a bad reputation. I didn't want to judge him anymore from what I have seen and been through, but it was hard.

"I say try it."

【________】

Walking out my room I pulled my shorts and tank top down going in the kithen seeing the light already on.

Squinting my eyes seeing Santana drinking my Sprite, "Why you drinking my stuff?"

He turned around still drinking my drink, "I didn't know it was yours." He handed me a almost emptu bottle.

I threw the bottle at his head opned on accident, "You clearly saw me bring in five different drinks and we chose different drinks." I moved him looking in the frige for a water.

"Oh."

Getting my water he still stood there on his phone. Boy don't never put down it, sad case.

Starting to walk away he grabbed me kissing me right on my lips. I instantly closed my eyes kissing back not knowing what I was doing. "Wait somebody-" I tired to say but his lips were just perfect I kissed him again.

"Chill." He mumbled picking me up walking.

What the hell am I doing?