13.

*Not Proofread*

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

Saturday

𝘄𝗶𝘇𝘇

𝘄𝗶𝘇𝘇  Real as it gets

I liked his video after watching all of it. It was basically a recap of the game they played last night which I was there for.

"You still in bed?" My dad walked into my room with a smoothie.

"Yeah saving my energy for tonight. Thanks." I put my smoothie on my nightstand.

"What you wearing?" He walked in my closet casually drinking his smoothie.

"I don't know anything breathable."

"What you doing for your birthday?" He walked out just walking around my room.

"I want to go to the aquarium in Nashville with my friends for like the weekend."

"Friends?" He leaned back.

"Yeah, Queen and Ki then if I can invite Sin, Assen, and Santana that would be good."

"Me and your momma gone talk about it, you want a car?"

"No." I shook my head. Them buying me a car would be good but they were already paying for me an apartment for college plus the bills. Walking will do for now.

"Aight. Wassup with you and this girl?"

"She jealous for no reason, me and Santana just became friends and she thinks we're dating or doing stuff. Her whole energy throws me off."

"Sounds like your momma anyways all you gotta do is be the unproblematic person you are, she says that's her man okay keep being friends with him cause she ain't gone touch you, I know that much.

Love him so much.

"Can I stay at a Air bnd for my friend party?"

"Stay the night?" My momma walked in out of nowhere asking.

"Yeah the weekend her dad got one for after her birthday party."

They looked at each other before nodding, "Text us all the information first, how y'all getting back and frouth?"

"Let me ask." I mumbled.