40.

𝗞𝗶

"Come on Ryan

"Come on Ryan." I held his bookbag opening the door for Assen.

"Where you going? Looking all ugly and shit." He grabbed the bag stepping inside my apartment.

"Shut up you know I'm not ugly."

"I do?" He looked at me confused.

"Shut up where your girlfriend?"

He smacked his teeth looking at me, "Now you know I don't got a girl."

"You sure? Cause Ashley surely got you on snapchat."

"You ready?" Ryan asked Assen.

"The fuck is you- be forgetting you're a child. Text me later" Assen kissed my cheek walking out the door.

Hate the fact I love him.

Sometimes I just wanna cry over the fact we aren't in a committed relationship because of me. He trusted me to show him how to love but all I did was broke his heart literally.

Me and Sin was only supposed to be a one night thing because I just wanted to fuck but then three years ago he just wanted to fuck while we Ken and I did and ended up having our daughter Sinclair.

The mistakes I made as Ken friend was disgusting, of course her being humble and one of these females who didn't fight over men she up and left Sin after beating his ass.

Honestly I felt as if since Cay came into our friend group we had since kids she fucked everything up. Assen and I had our troubles but we were good, Wiz was perfect with India and Sin was just kicking it on the low with ken. But then Cay had to come in.

Right now I honestly think Cay and Assen really have something going on everytime I see his phone she calling texting him like girl.

"Let me get on live." I mumbled starting it.

New video?

"Posting a YouTube video later today promise y'all."I smiled at my views seeing about 1k people. I started YouTube around a year ago and blew up after just being consistant and linking with other popular people.

Tell us about WIZ EX??

"She keep a few niggas in her."

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀

"Here the fuck we go again it's the fakeness for me." Assen laughed showing me Ki live from earlier from his other phone. "She swear she want a relationship with me and want Ryan to grow up in a stable home but on Instagram talking shit about somebody who helped her get her shit together? Bet she won't tell her lil followers that."

"I'm cool ain't nothing but the devil trying to make me mad. I know I'm not a hoe she know I'm not one."

"This shit just making mad. You still coming down this weekend."

"Yep my momma having something at her house she invited y'all too."

"Now how was we supposed to get the invite?"

"Didn't I just tell you?" I asked him in a duh tone.

"The attitude in the statement is astronomical better save that for Wiz."

"Clair need to keep you off TikTok cause bye."

"That's all her lil ass do."

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮

I FIND IT FUNNY HOWWW

get off my phone.

Open thee door mf

"Hate this man I'ma call you later Assen."

"Leaving me for the boyfriend I see. It's cool though."

"Boyfriend? Hate to tell you I don't who that man is."He hung up on me.

Opening the door for this unwanted person my mouth dropped seeing him holding a stuff animal for mario kart and food. My boy want that PS5.

"Aw." I pouted. "And you got us wings."

"See friends do nice things."

"Yeah right. You don't wanna pay 795 for a damn game."

"You damn right gone be sick if I see that shit come out my account."

I could resist it. "Yeah let's go." I pointed to my bedroom.

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻

"Okay Assen why the fuck you still talking to me? Swear I'm such a hoe but a bitch that do the same-"

"Shut up stupid you called me talking about my son miss me but he sleep? Stupid ass whore looking like a damn dumb ass goose. You really mad Cay ain't had to fuck different Instagram niggas to get followers? Calling somebody a hoe but you had a kids by two niggas you claim was your brother's get the fuck."

"I will not take this disrespect! My son don't need you motherfucker."

"Bitch if I wanted to get real evil I'll file for full custody and put your wack ass on child support. Barley want my son be sending him off to me everyday while I'm at work and you home. Make it make sense dumb ass."

"Lose my number bitch!"

Dumb ass.

I don't regret my son but his momma is something I would definitely change. The jealousy makes her whole personality ugly.

"Let me go text this girl back." I mumbled texting my lil test run. If this bitch break my heart I'ma start shooting.

【________】

Man Starbucks done fucked up...but macdonalds frappes is nasty, to me it's for non coffee drinkers.