41.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀

"Daddy get out of his way

"Daddy get out of his way." I shook my head as my dad blocked Santana from walking in the back yard.

"Four years later and you still mad it has to stop in law." Santana grabbed her shoulder smileing.

Let me just walk away, "Brother!" I yelled jumping on Assens back, he got so tall.

"You too loud." He covered his ears pushing his sunglasses up.

"Cay he is a whole alcoholic  now." Queen hugged me.

"I be stressed leave me alone."

"They don't understand brother." I agreed with him.

"My white friend calling me he little be racist." Trae held his hand walking away.

"He is a mess, and you look good."

"Thank you your glowing."

"Everybody been saying that been checking if I'm pregnant almost everyday."

"You just happy."

"And you? Looking like a whole new women."

Girl. Been getting folded like fortune teller for the past two weeks. "I am."

"You is not slick bitch." She hit my arm squinting her at me.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Y'all back together I fucking know it."

"Nope. He's trying to to prove to me that I can trust him in a relationship as friends were good."

"That's where you got that damn ugly stuff thing from?"

"Ion too much like how you just described my flower."

"Can we please get your attention!" My mom tried to yell.

Some people stopped talking but the rear continued like Trae.

"If y'all don't shut the fuck up while my wife talking."

"Wanna be youngboy headass" Trae looked at him werid laughing. "Let me shut up though."

"That's your best bet."

"Thank you. I would like to thank everybody for coming out. We would like to announce that we are expecting a third child."

"Excuse me?!" Me and Trae looked at them crazy.

"You too damn old."

"This I do not approve of."

     *҉

"Deep stroke my throat." I mumbled passing the blunt to Assen.

"I- yeah you out the rotation." Sin shook his head.

"I was just singing a song." I lied fanning my eyes hate eyelashes so much . "If that's the case y'all homeboy need to get out too."

Ass eater.

"We agreed to not share this information." Santana straight faced me. "I'm not even smoking Sin ass taking a big ass chnace."

"At this point throw the call blunt away." Assen wiped his mouth.

"Please weed not for me I'm really a you know Pink Whitney mixed with some henny type of guy." Trae pulled a tiny bottle out his pocket.

"Nigga you got a problem."

"I don't judge y'all so please do not judge me."

"Battery acid." Queen coughed laying on the bench .

"You really wanna do this now?"

Maybe I'm a sex addict. Remember telling myself I could go without it for another 10 years, bitch who? Maybe it's just Santana. That man just got me wrapped aroumd his fimger didn't take him three months to get me back.

"You ready?" Santana asked me.

Am I ready, baby we might make a child tonight ion know. "Yes definitely." I nodded my head standing up quickly.

"Fuck with y'all later."

We walked in the hotel causing a lot of people to look at us mostly Santana. I honestly be forgetting he  is in the public eye now.

"You ever thought we were going to be broken up?"

"We are not but no."

"Shit I don't know why, did you think I was gong to be a dumb bitch and stay with a man who lies. The devil is a fucking lie you bastard."

"You just came at me a lil too hard,I was young"

"So was I."

"Shut up." He mumbled grabbing me.

"Let's get into it."

"I'm so disappointed in my momma." I shook my head just thinking about them having a baby.

"How old they is anyway?"

"40 and 41."

"That's not mad at least we got a head start."

Who gone tell him?

Throat babies.

【________】

These chapters so short I hate it here.