28.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"I hate silver suites so no." I shook my head at Santana showing him different colors for prom.

"What color your dress?"

"Beige and silver with purple rhinestones, you just wanna wear a black one?"

"Don't matter."

"K, let me tell this lady so she can get it done. This is the most rushed prom ever, we graduate in two weeks."

"I'm so ready to get out that bitch." He stretched as my door opened.

"Do you ever go home?" Trae stopped starring at Santana.

"He just got here."

"Well he need to go somewhere else from a minute." Trae walked over pushing Santana out the way sitting down.

"Y'all get disrespecting me in this household, where I'm supposed to go?"

"Shit, out."

"Going right in your room." He closed the door.

"Liked him more when y'all wasn't kissing and hunching." Trae got comfortable turning my TV off.

"We not hunching." I said disgustingly sex sounded nasty to me, but who knows what would happen in the next few months I might like nasty stuff.

"Let it stay that way. Anyways do you think I'm heartless? I know I can be mean at times and rarely express myself but does that make me heartless?"

"Just because you can't express yourself as easy as me for example doesn't make you heartless, you have to trust people to confine in them."

"So I don't trust Queen?"

"Not yet, sometimes you can just sense peoples energy and can tell if you do that's how it was for Santana...Did Queen say something to you?"

"She just said I had no sympathy, she probably didn't mean it."

My face instantly went into mug looking at him, "She had no businesses saying that to you, have a feeling she don't even know what that means. A person with no sympathy wouldn't comfort you when your mama doing you wrong every night. Honestly I don't like her no more."

"Y'all friends."

"Nope don't nobody saying nothing like that to their significant other, rather have no friends than people who try to bring down my brother." I waved him off. "Do you understand that you are the most sweetest caring person in the world right?"

"I mean how? I literally will fight anybody into plump."

"Because you are, you're protective people have to really upset you for you to do that it's not like your out here beating everybody up with a demostic violence charge."

"See this why I come to you, gone head go back to enjoying your little hunching buddy." He kissed my cheek opening the door.

"We don't hunch." I smacked lips covering my mouth as Santana walked in, emmbrassed is me right now.

"You don't what?!" My dad yelled from downstairs.

Don't know why he's been home lately but I'm loving it."Just close the door."