Chapter 1

Y/n shifted uncomfortably on the toilet bowl; eyeing the white stick in her chubby hand. She nibbled softly onto the tender flesh at the bottom of his lips; totally nervous.

She was totally curious about the result; her whole life was depends on it. She just hummed; eyeing the timer that she set into her phone.

Y/n got so worried. She closed her eyes, trying to calm down. Her thoughts flew to the incident that happened two months ago.

FLASHBACK >>>>

The dim light of sunrise struck into Y/n's eyes, making her groaned silently. Her deep slumber was totally ruined; all because of the sudden brightness.

She blinked, adjusting the light that stormed into her irises. She yawned as she covered her mouth with the back of her hand.

She felt weird. Why did it felt so warm? Something was radiating its heat to her; warming her in it embrace.

She frowned; completely confused. A soft force was pressed onto the soft flesh of her waist; which startling her. The force brought her close; colliding itself closer to the chubby girl.

A warm breath touched the cold skin of her nape; sending shivers throughout her body. Her body jinggled slightly as the chill sensation hit her.

Her eyes widened as the reality struck her. "No, it couldn't be," Y/n mumbled as she peeked under the thick duvet that covered her plump body.

Y/n gasped as she saw her smooth skin. She was naked. Her head was pounding like crazy; the hangover was depressing.

She gulped her saliva as she saw an arm was engulfing her tightly. She took a deep breath; decided to turn around.

Y/n shifted her body slowly; trying hard to stay quiet. There's no way she would wake the figure beside her.

Her world frozed as she saw a beautiful man beside her.

"Jungkook" Y/n breathed as she looked at him. It was her best friend. Her best friend, who already had a girlfriend.

The boy was just like her; the duvet was covering his exposed skin. Her hand made it way to her mouth as she gasped.

The boy seem to be bothered from his slumber. He stirred; eyes squinting as he inhaled deeply. His hands making his way up; streching his numb muscles from the sleep.

The older boy seems to not realizing the presence beside him. His eyes slowly wandered to the figure beside him.

"Shit," Jungkook muttered as his gaze met her. He quickly sat up; the navy duvet was covering his lower body.

"Did we..." Jungkook trailed off; causing the girl to nod vigorously. His hand made his way to his red locks; running his big hand through it.

"Shit" Jungkook growled again. "I'm truly sorry, Y/n. I just take your virginity and--" he got cut off as Y/n place her index finger on his tender lips.

"It's okay." She stated softly. Her cheeks were tinted pink; totally embarassed. "We are drunk, kookie. We don't know what we did," She exclaimed, there was a hint of sadness in her voice.

Jungkook just let out a sigh; totally upset of himself. How could he sleep with his best friend when he already had a girlfriend himself?

"But I--" Jungkook was cut off again; but this time by the ringtone of his phone. He turned to the nightstand; reaching his phone on it.

'Namjoon' was nicely written on the screen; stating the caller's ID. Jungkook huffed before taking the call. He swiped up the answer icon; answering it.

The room was filled with Jungkook's voice; followed by Namjoon's voice; muttering something on the line inaudible for Y/n.

The call soon ended. Jungkook just sighed as he looked at the figure beside him. "I'm sorry, peach. I need to go. Meeting's on call," Jungkook stated as he stood up; dressing up onto his attire.

Y/n just stayed silent; eyeing the stunning boy in front of her in such an awe. 'Lisa was so lucky to have him,' She silently thought.

Jungkook grabbed all his things; making sure he got everything he had. His gaze soon shifted to the girl on the bed; who was looking down the whole time.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook stated right before he grabbed the doorknob and exited the room. The loud thud followed afterwards; signalling that he had escaped the apartment.

Y/n's lips curled into a thin line as she fidgeted her chubby fingers. A tear dropped; slowly making it's way down through her subtle skin.

"He never meant what he said last night. He was drunk." She mumbled. "I am not ever his type, why do I believe those words?" Y/n said as another drops followed; staining her chubby cheeks with fresh tears.

END OF FLASHBACK>>>>>

The phone buzzed; vibrating on the toilet counter top as it hum some tones. Y/n jolted up suprise; reaching her phone and stopped the timer.

She completely snapped out of her thought. She took a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. She puffed another breath as she eyed the stick.

She nervously flipped the stick in her hands; staring at a small rectangle in the centre of the white stick.

Two blue lines. Her eyes widened as she saw it. She grew panic; totally shocked. She breathed rapidly; still cannot believed her own eyes.

"I'm pregnant?" She muttered. Her eyes got teary; the feeling was overwhelming. So, that was the exact why she was late on her period.

She was feeling over the moon; totally excited. She always loved the idea of having a baby. She grinned as the thoughts flooded by into her mind.

She suddenly frowned. She shook in horror; eyeing the stick again. "What do I do now?" She breathed; totally panic.

"There's no way I will tell Jungkook," She muttered. "He got a girlfriend!" She gasped again; reality hit her hard.

"I don't want to kill it, it was innocent," She continued as she rubbed her belly gently. She nibbled on her lips; totally nervous.

"What do I do now?" She breathed as she eyed the white stick in her hand again; totally chickened out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Done for chapter 1! Thank you so much for peaches who has put this book in their reading list.

I totally appreciated all of ur support towards my books. U all are the reason why i still write. Thank u for reading, thank u for voting and thank u for leaving a comment. U are my everything.

Thank you so much, peaches.
I luv ya so much!

P/s : Don't forget to check on my other books!