Chapter 9

Jungshik hopped excitedly as he exited the bathroom; Jungkook was trailing behind the cheeky boy. Rendezvous laughs erupt his throat as he saw Jungshik was jumping with a towel around his body.

Jungshik was giggling; tiptoing and quickly twisting the doorknob of his bedroom as he reached it. He sprinted inside; darting towards his wardrobe to snatch a pair of pyjamas.

"Daddy! Come on!" Jungshik assured; pulling Jungkook's strong arms into his bedroom. Jungkook just smiled, immediately following the boy to helped his son dressed up.

A reassuring smile plastered on Y/n face; totally pleased to see an adorable sight of her son and her boyfriend bonding. The two male surely have a great time, spoiling each other with funny and cheeky acted the whole evening.

Jungkook decided to date Y/n as she and him wanted to take thing slow. Jungshik surely helped the progress with his silliness and cuteness, which melt the couple into a puddle in instant.

Y/n proceed on drying the plates with a clean cloth and placed it onto the wooden dish rack beside the sink. The three were just finished dinner. After cleaning up the table, Jungkook helped bathing Jungshik as it was closed to his bedtime and decided to put him to sleep.

A pair of muscular arms snaked around her waist; making the chubby girl jumped a bit. A familiar cologne hit her nostrils, making her recognized the figure behind her easier. "Oppa, you scared me," Y/n exclaimed; her hands were back on the dishes.

Jungkook's head was snuggled closer to the crook of her neck. "Sorry," He mumbled quietly; his nose was inhaling her sweet berry scent. "Is Jungshik asleep?" Y/n asked as she then continued to dry the damp glass in her grip.

Jungkook hummed in reply as he closed his eyes. Y/n hanged the cloth and turned around, fully facing the masculine figure behind her. "I love you," Jungkook  stated out of nowhere, which making the girl to grin abruptly.

"I love you too, oppa." She said as she lightly pecked his lips, which turned into deeper kiss. The two shared a passionate kiss together, soon stopped as they tried to catch their breaths. Her hands were firmly placed on his broad chest, eyes were glued into Jungkook's shiny ebony orbs.

"I...I will make some coffee," She exclaimed, slowly pulling away from Jungkook as her face was flushed in red. Jungkook just let out chuckle; totally amused with her shy behaviour. Gosh, he missed her blushing face.

Jungkook walked away, heading towards the cosy living room. His eyes wandered around the area, scanning his surroundings with so much adoration. His eyes fixed onto the line some photo frame that was alligned on the desk below the massive television; which was firmly attached on the wall.

Some photo albums were arranged beneath the photo frame, which were placed in a vacant part beneath the desk surface. Jungkook's hand reached one of it, which is a purple one. He secured the object in his hand and took it with him as he headed towards the couch.

His body collided with the delicate material of the couch as he sat down. He eyed the purple album in his hand; examining each of its detail.

'Jeon Jungshik'. The initials was nicely scrabbled on the blank cover of the album. Some cartoon stickers were stamped around the initials, probably to fill up the vacant space of the blank purple album.

Jungkook flipped open the album, eyes darted towards the first page of the album. Some photos were attached onto the page, neatly alligned in some sort of arrangement. Jungkook's eyes shifted towards some words that was written on the header of the page.

'Jeon Jungshik, first day of born'

Jungkook's gaze averted towards the photo, which revealing a newborn baby in a girl's arm. He knew the girl perfectly, it was the mother of the child; the love of his life Y/n. She was staring down at the baby in her arms with a broad smile on her face.