Chapter 13

Y/n tiredly sighed, closing the door behind her. She kicked off her shoes, scrambling towards the kitchen to get some water to realieve her thirsty throat.

She promptly teared the fridge's door opened, filling the cold water into the clear glass in her hand. She swallowed the water whole, heaving a sigh as she finally got to satisfy her burning throat.

The chubby girl darted towards her bedroom, eager to have a nice bath to relax her sore muscles. She abruptly stopped; her e/c eyes suddenly stucked onto a piece of sticky notes at the massive tv screen.

Her hand reached the paper, quickly reading the content that scrabble onto it.

-------------------------------------------------
*Eomma, I've gone out with uncle Namjoon, Uncle Seokjin, Uncle Yoongi, Uncle Hoseok, Uncle Jimin and Uncle Taehyung! They promised to buy me some toys! I just want to tell u that! Bye!

-Jungshik, ur good boy😆
-------------------------------------------------

Y/n let out some fits of giggles as she read the notes. Jungshik's bad handwriting; yet cute to her was decorating the paper. Y/n just shook her eyes to the side, taking the peach-coloured paper with her as she strolled towards her room.

Y/n eyes landed onto a white box on the bed, with a nicely ironed black dress beside it. A smaller silver box was place on the dress, while a rose on the white box. Y/n darted towards the bed, scanning the boxes and dress on the bed.

A light red paper was tangled around the rose, entwining with the fresh green stem. She untangled the knot, reading the words inside the paper. She soon smiled, recognizing Jungkook's handwriting right away.

------------------------------------------------
A red roses and black dress for my senorita. I bet black suits you, princess. It will be an honor if u could wear the attire.

Take ur time to prepare, my queen. I will be waiting patiently.

I will be there by 6.30!

-Jungkook 💜
------------------------------------------------

Y/n placed the paper onto the soft mattress, quickly opening the boxes lid. A pair of black heels were inside the white box, white a white gold necklace with infinity sign was place inside the silver box.

Y/n was touched, her heart swelled as her stomach kept making a violent flips. Butterflies churned in the pit of her stomach, immerse in her own emotions.

She then entered teh bathroom, founding a pink bath bomb with a basket of rose petals beside it, along with some vanilla-scent candles along the bathtub. Another sticky notes was stick onto the mirror, clearly Jungkook.

His words was sweet, urging the girl to enjoy her bath. Y/n smiled abruptly, finding it cringe for Jungkook to get this cheesy. He must have learn it from Seokjin.
(A/n: Yeah, he did. 😆)

The chubby girl opened the tap, letting the warm liquid to flow freely into the tub. She stripped, soon throwing the bath bomb inside the tub ;the rose petals followed afterwards. She deep herself inside the tub, sighing as the water calmed her.

-----------------------------------------------

"Oh my god." Jungkook exclaimed, a bit shaking. Jimin looked at him chuckling, somehow found Jungkook's nerve was funny.

"Just stop shaking, you might pee in your pants." Jimin said as his hand was on the steering wheel, eyes was glued onto the bungalow in front of them. They were in front of Y/n's house.

"Hyung, this is not funny." Jungkook said as he glanced at the bungalow.

"What if she didn't accept it?" The maknae exclaimed, his feet continuesly stomped nervously. Yoongi just shook his head.