Chapter 3

Ring!

The ring jingled; catching a slight attention of the chubby figure at the counter. She tilted up her head; turning her gaze to the door. Her shiny e/c orbs fixed onto the girl who stood at the door.

She grinned broadly as she saw her face. "Jennie-unnie!" Y/n squealed, totally pleased to see the taller girl. She had been longing to see her.

"What's up dongsaeng~~" Jennie said as she embraced the younger into a tight hug; which was gladly being accepted by Y/n. The chubby girl lightly nodded, wrapping her chubby arms around her with a stronger force.

Jennie just giggled, quickly pulling away as she patted onto Y/n's head, clearly because the girl was shorter than her. Y/n flashed a sweet smile, totally happy as she finally got to meet her cousin again.

The two shuffled towards on of the table at the corner of the café; which is situated right beside a massive rectangular clear window. Both of them proceed to sit down gracefully.

"Where's Jungshik?" Jennie asked as she placed her handbag on a vacant chair beside her. "He's gone to his friend's birthday party." Y/n lightly answered as she rested her back against the chair.

Jennie just nodded. "It's kind of late now. I'm just about to close the cafe," Y/n exclaimed as she stared at her silver rolex that was nicely wrapped around her wrist; studying the time.

"What's bring you here, unnie?" Y/n asked; her gaze now fixed into the figure in feont of her. Jennie looked at her deadpanned. "Yah, is it wrong if I come to visit?" Jennie stated, clearly annoyed. That's it, her mother mode now was turned on.

Jennie trailed of some strings of nags; which making Y/n to sigh deeply. The curled hair brunette was still rambling, still nagging continuosly. "Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry, unnie." Y/n said as she chuckled. Jennie was just like her mother.

The brunette finally gone silent, huffing a breath afterwards. She stared at the raven haired girl before her who was chuckling. She grinned; totally amused to see her happy.

Y/n soon disappeared into the kitchen; decided to serve a cup of latte and a piece of red velvet cake for her cousin. Y/n always knew her favourites. Jennie's eyes now stuck onto the screen of her phone; scrolling through her instagram feeds.

Y/n soon showed up, with a wooden tray in her hands. Two pieces of red velvet and two cups of latte were nicely  placed onto the tray. The warm mist of the coffee lingered around the air; alongside with its mouth-watering scent.

The chubby girl placed the tray gently on the ebony table; serving the dishes afterwards. The tray was pushed aside; leaving the dishes on the table.

Jennie smiled; totally excited to savour the heavenly taste of the latte and the red velvet. It surely taste great. Besides, no one could beat it. Only Y/n could cooked the best.

Her fork dug onto the soft cake, which making her mouth watered only by seeing the view. It soon made its way to her mouth, feeding her tongue with the heaven-like taste.

"You never disappoint me. Your cake is scrumptious!" Jennie exclaimed as she gestured a thumbs up with her free hand. Y/n just hummed; feeling delighted as she eyed her cousin enjoyed her dish.

"Have you call him?" Jennie asked out if nowhere, which startling Y/n a bit. "Jungkook?" Y/n questioned, which  causing the brunette to nod vigorously. Y/n just let out a sigh. She slowly shook her head, declining the answer 'yes'.

"Did you want to keep this secret from him forever?" Jennie questioned again, only receiving a silent reply. She bit the side of her cheek; the brunnete seems to be annoyed.

"You can't keep this from Jungkook forever, Y/n." Jennie trailed off. "He deserved to know about Jungshik. He was his son," Jennie continued as she scooped another pieces of the red velvet.

"I dont know," Y/n sighed. She just shrugged. "He must be happy with Lisa right now," she stated. "Maybe they even had getting married and have kids." Y/n continued. There's a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I didn't want to destroy their happiness." Y/n's voice shook as her lips quivered. Jennie placed the fork at the side of the light blue plate. The action produced a slow ting sound; which making Y/n to sit up straight again.

"You didn't know yet, don't you?" Jennie asked deadpan. It was clear that she was so done with her cluless cousin.

"What?" Y/n asked, clearly befuddled with the whole situation.

"Didn't you know that they broke up on the day Jungkook said he wanted to suprised Lisa because that bitch was having a heated sexual intercouse with other man? The last night that you was supposed to spend with him?" Jennie exclaimed, causing  Y/n to gasp.

"Urgh...I'm not supposed to tell you this because Namjoon said so but you need to know," Jennie stated as she took another bite of the cake. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Y/n shrieked as she shook the girl's body.

"Yah! Stop it!" Jennie squealed loudly.

"Namjoon didn't want you to know about it. He said that you might get worried and he didn't want you to," Jennie stated as Y/n let her go. Y/n seems more relaxed now.

"I feel so bad for leaving him in that state," Y/n trailed off. She was so upset. She wanted to be there that time; she wanted to hold the broken boy, whispering soothing words to calm him. But she knew, she couldn't.

"Maybe he had move on." Y/n stated, she took a bite of her red velvet. Jennie just shook her head.

"I just don't understand you two," Jennie spat.

"You are obviously in love with each other but too egoistic to confess." Jennie continued.

Y/n frowned slightly. Jungkook loved him? More than a friend?

"I'm not even his type, how could he loved me, unnie? Don't be silly." Y/n grabbed another bite of her cake, swallowing it afterwards.

"Did you need fulfilled someone's type so that they would be in love with you?" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Love need warm and sparkles, not those shitty type of man that you want." Jennie spat furiously, totally annoyed.

Y/n just curled her lips into a thin line; speechless. "Please call him, Y/n-ah. Sort this things out. Find a remedy." Jennie exclaimed again, her hands wrapped around Y/n's. Her touch was warm; radiating heat to Y/n's finger.

"He was so broken when he knew you left, dear. He was so sad. He kept saying that he made you left." Jennie explained, making Y/n's heart to ache.

"He loved you so much, Y/n-ah" Jennie stated. Y/n just stay silent.

"I know you feel the same. I know you still love him, Y/n-ah." Jennie looked into Y/n's e/c orbs deeply.

"Please," Jennie pleaded. "Please tell him about all this. About Jungshik, your feelings." Jennie exclaimed. Her eyes were begging for Y/n reply.

"Please do it for Jungshik, Y/n-ah." Jennie assured again.

"Please do it for him, for Jungkook. And most importantly, do it for you, Y/n-ah. Do it for yourself. Do it for your happiness." Jennie added as she grabbed onto Y/n's hand tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n :

Hi peaches !

I'm sorry it's been ages since I upadate. I am kinda busy lately so i can't coop up with a few things.

I jusr want to thank all of you for reading, voting, leaving a comment and placing this book into ur reading list. Thank u so much, I deeply appreciate it.

What do u think of this chaptet? Do u like it? What do u think eill happen next? Feel free to share ur opinion to me by leaving a comment.

Once again, thank you so much for ur support peaches. Borahae~~

P/s : Don't forget to check on my other books!