Chapter 11

Jungkook strolled around, with Jungshik was sitting above his shoulder.

“Run appa, run!” The little boy giggled cheekily, his tiny hands were gripping onto Jungkook’s hair. Both of the father and the son were enjoying their time.

Y/n admiring them, totally pleased as both of them get along with each other. Y/n let out a beguiled giggle as she sprinted behind them with Jungshik’s bag pack in her hand; tailing the two.

Jackson tagged along; following close behind the three of them.

All of them were currently at the theme park, eyeing multiple thrilling rides in the anonymous sites.

After riding various kids ride and marry-go-round, they were drained and delighted.

According to Jungshik’s wish, all of them were now darting towards a game stall.

Jungshik squealed loudly as Jungkook abruptly stopped running, standing static in front of a game stall.

Jungkook slowly crouched down and put Jungshik on his feet, now jumping cutely as he eyed multiple toys aligned nicely on the shelf.

“Appa! I want that! I want Buzz!” Jungshik tugged on Jungkook’s black sweater, causing the lean man to laugh.

“Sure!” Jungkook stated, ruffling the little boy’s hair. He handed the worker some money, paying for the ticket as he gave it a try.

The worker gave him a riffle, which was filled with some darts.

Jackson stood beside Y/n, who was also scanning the whole rack. She looked as if she never saw anything like that before.

“You want one?” Jackson asked, catching the girl’s attention.

“Ah!” Y/n awkwardly smiled.

“No, it’s fine.” She said shortly; nibbling on her lips as her gaze shift towards the dolls aligned on the rack.

Y/n wanted it, honestly. She just stayed silent, glancing over Jungkook who was shooting onto the target in order to get a Buzz Lightyear’s plushie for Jungshik.

It was also her first time going to the theme park. The whole situation was new and fascinating to her. She never went to theme park before, as she never had a chance to go for a date before due to her commitments on her son, Jungshik.

“You want that plushie, right?” Jackson queried, his index finger was pointing at the pink bunny doll on the rack. Y/n gasped in shocked.

“How?” Y/n asked, still widening her eyes on him.

“Your eyes tell,” Jackson shrugged.

“I will get it for you.” Jackson stated passionately. He shoved his hand onto his wallet, taking out some money and handed it towards the worker, who was just done handing off a Buzz Lightyear’s doll to Jungshik.

“You want to play to, Uncle Jackson?” Jungshik asked; his big doe eyes were stuck on the hazelnut haired man. Jackson just laughed. He quickly nodded, still giggling.

“Your mom wants that doll.” Jackson stated, his index finger was glued towards the pink bunny doll.

“So, I’m going to win it for her!” He exclaimed excitedly, arms were up in the air as he cheered. Jungshik just smiled; his bunny smile looked just like Jungkook’s.

“You want that bunny, baby?” Jungkook asked, his hand were still in his pockets. His almond eyes were glimmering as he eyed Y/n beside him. His eyes were pleading for her attention.