Chapter 7

Previously on Complicated....

"Appa," Jungshik stated; causing the back haired guy to look at him. His big doe eyes glued on the little boy figure; who was still looking at him.

"Jungshik?"

----------------------😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮---------------------

"Jungshik?" Jungkook said as his gaze was locked with the little boy who was staring at him. The words blurted out of nowhere as he heard the word 'appa' came out from the black haired boy before him. He softly let go of the other boy hand; which was still in his big hand.

"Appa! You finally home!" Jungshik squealed as he hugged Jungkook's knees; which startled him a bit. Jungkook just let off a smile as he saw the little boy clinging onto him like a koala. Jungkook loved the sight of his little boy attached to him that much.

Jungkook playfully ruffled the boy hair; earning a slight chuckle from Jungshik.

"Are they hurting you, buddy?" Jungkook asked as his gaze shifted towards the triplets; who was looking down the whole time.

Jungshik pulled away; quickly huffed in annoyance. "They're not. But, they insult me saying that appa and eomma didnt love each other. They also say that you dont want me." Jungshik said as he glared at the triplets.

The three looked down the whole time; completely chickened out. Jungkook just sighed; his gaze were now fixed onto the triplets.

"Is it okay to say that to your friend, boy?" Jungkook asked; causing the three boy to jump. His voice was stern; scaring the boys out. They slowly shook their head to the side; denying it.

Jungkook knelt down towards their level, facing their frightened face. The three of them shook in fear; lips were quivering as their eye sockets were flooded by tears. Soft sniffles could be heard as they tried to hold their tears.

"Should I report your misbehave towards your parents? Bad boys always get punishments." The three shook their head violently. They were at the verge to cry.

"Should you treated someone badly just because they are different?" Jungkook questioned again; only earning a wave silence. Jungkook's firm gaze was on their little figure.

Soft sobs were heard as the second youngest; Minguk was crying silently. Manse was crying too as he saw his older brother was crying. Only Daehan was still stayed silent.

Jungkook's eyes softened as he saw the two boys cried. He did not mean to make them cry. "Hey, calm down." Jungkook said as he patted the two boy's head softly. 

"What should you do if you make a mistake?" Jungkook asked softly making all the three to look at him with teary eyes. "Apologize," Minguk mouthed between his sobs.

Jungkook grinned slightly. He was amused. "Then, go on and apologize." Jungkook assured; making the triplets to shifted their gaze to Jungshik.

"We're sorry for insulting you." The boys said in unison; probably because of their triplets instinct. Jungshik huffed, looking away. Jungkook just smiled and patted Jungshik's shoulder; coaxing him to forgive the boys.

"Fine," Jungshik sighed. "I forgive you all." Jungshik stated in monotone. The three plastered a sweet smile on their face; grinning at Jungshik.

"I'm not going to tell your parents about this. I will let it slide this time." Jungkook paused as he stood up straight again. "But if you do that again, I won't even hesitate to meet with your mom and dad." Jungkook stated; causing the triplets to nod vigorously.

"Friends?" Daehan assured shyly. Jungshik just smiled at them. "Friends!" Jungshik exclaimed excitedly.  The four boys hugged before parted ways with each other. They would surely get along well with each other.

After they left, Jungkook crouched down to Jungshik's level; admiring the little boy's feature. His brother was right, Jungshik resembled him a lot. From his face, his attitude and his toothy grinned; he resembled Jungkook a lot.

"Appa..." Jungshik said as he eyed Jungkook; confused. Jungkook caressed the little boy's cheeks softly; savouring the feel of his skin touched the boy' s skin. Jungshik's milky white skin was as soft as his mother; it was so subtle against his touch.

"My son," Jungkook stated as he stared at the boy in awe; admiring his own bloodlines. Tears started to flood around his eyes; threatening to fall anytime soon. Jungkook was touched. He finally met him. His son; his own blood.

Jungkook pampered the little boy with kisses around his face; making Jungshik to giggle in return. He engulfed the boy in big bear hug; embracing him tightly as if he let go, he won't be able to meet the little boy again.

"I miss you so much." Jungkook stated as his tears flowing down his cheeks; wetting it. His hand were locked into the boy's raven hair; stroking it in a slow motion. "I really did." Jungkook stated again.

Jungshik wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck; pulling his father closer to him. "Me too, appa." He said as he hugged him tighter. Jungshik missed his father so much; although he never knew him since he was born.

The father and son stayed in that position; enjoying each other warmth as they were long parted. Jungkook was still crying; hugging the little figure tighter. 

Jungkook was so grateful as he met his little ruby; which he will treasure and protecte with all his will forever. Jungshik was just like a diamond; so precious and beautiful. Jungkook was really happy to meet his son although he just knew about his presence recently.

"Jungshik! Where are you honey?!" A soft voice blurted out; completely startling the two. Some footsteps echoed through the empty playground. The heels were clicking onto the rocky path countless time. From her steps; the female sounded worried.

"There you are!" The voice said as the footsteps got nearer. Jungkook was frozen; utterly surprised. He knew the voice well; it was so familiar to him. It was belonged to the girl he was searching for, the mother of his child.

"Eomma!" Jungshik squealed as he beamed his toothy grin to Jungkook and the female. Jungshik waved to the female; totally happy as his mother came. Jungkook was hesitated to turn around. He gulped as he took a deep breath. Jungkook slowly turned around; only crashing over a gorgeous chubby girl who was running towards them.

"Oh my God, Jung---" The voice paused as her gaze met the male. The stared into each other's eyes deeply, as if they were totally shocked that they meet there. The time seems to stop for a while as they looked into each other's eyes.

It was like a miracle, Jungkook admitted it. Finally, he found her. The girl he was longing to hold, to touch, to love. She was there, right in front of him. He finally be able to meet his love, after those six torturing years.

"Jungkook?" The female said as she stopped her track.

"Y/n..." Jungkook said in monotone.

Finally, he encountered her. Like why he promised, he won't let go this time. Never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n :

Hello, peaches!

I'm sorry for the lacking out guys. 😢😢 For payback, I will update today. Huhhhuuu. I'm wheezing,

Finally! Y/n met Jungkook. Peaches, I'm squealing like a maniac now! Omg!

Yoongi : I'm trying to sleep here! *groaned as he stuffed his
                 pillow onto his face*

Ooppss! Sorry Yoongs! Anyway....how do u think bout it? Do u like it? I was nervous now... Please... tell me what h think ASAP.

Anyway, Thank you so much for reading, voting, leaving a comment and placing this book into ur reading list. Tq so much, I really appreciated it.

I luv u all, peaches...
Borahae~😙😙💜💜💜💜😙