Chapter 2

6 years later...

Jungkook sighed as he massaged his temples over and over again. His dark orbs were covered by his eyelids as he closed his eyes shut.

He let out a sigh as he opened his eyes again. His eyes were glistenning as a crystal clear subtances flooded his eye sockets. Tears were forming; threatening to fall anytime soon.

Jungkook stared onto the hazelnut photo frame on his desk; admiring onto the picture in it fully. It was a photo of two people; smiling brightly as they stare onto the camera in front of them.

The photo turned out beautifully; revealing a man on the right while a girl was standing tight beside him on the left. The happiness in the photo seems genuine; both of the person was so overjoyed with each other presence.

The red hair man which is clearly him, was hugging the chubby girl beside him tightly. The girl seems to love it; an abroad smile was plastered on her flawless face.

The soft figure looked so ethereal; so aesthetic. Her long raven hair fell loosely just above her hips; hanging freely on her navy attire. Jungkook looked so delighted beside the woman; he looked like he was the happiest man in the world.

"Y/n," Jungkook breathed; his lips was quivering. A single tear drops; staining his godlike face. Another tear fell uncontrollably; one after another. He silently sobbed; totally upset.

Jungkook ran his hand into his now pitch black hair. He let out a loud groan; kicking and hitting the ebony desks before him countless time.

"If only I didn't humiliate her for that bitch!" He spat, kicking and hitting the desk again. His swivel chair moved backwards because of the sudden force.

He cried harder; the pain inside his chest was unbearable. Jungkook covered his face with his massive hands; sniffling louder. The male was totally frustrated. He was totally broken.

Jungkook regretted it. He regretted everything. If only he realized it sooner.

If only he was honest about his feeling on her and saying that what he said during their heated night was true.

If only he was honest to Y/n and not being a coward; all of this won't happen.

If only he confessed his love to her that night and not crying over a bitch that broke him; all of these won't happen.

If only he met her that night; the last night that he would ever met her, she won't leave.

He pushed all the things on the desk, making it fell miserably onto the floor. Stack of papers were scattered on the floor; some of the fragile decorations on the desk broke instantly. The whole office room turned into a huge mess.

Jungkook fell on the floor; straddling on the cold floor. His hand made its way to his forehead; supporting it as he was crying endlessly. The feeling was too much to handle. It was much worse than Lisa cheated on him on their anniversary.

The door shot opened; revealing two raven haired man. One is taller from the another one; both of them were out if breath. Their eyes were fix on the crying figure; examining their friend miserable state.

The two gentlemen rushed to the man. Jungkook tilted up his head, facing the gorgeous men before him.

"Jimin-hyung...Taehyung-hyung..." Jungkook trailed as he looked up to the two grown-up men. His voice was shaking.

Jungkook eyes were bloodshot red, puffy and swollen. His cheeks were stained by tears; which were still running down his soft cheeks. His nose and cheeks were tainted in a slight pink color; swollen from his sudden outburst.

Taehyung and Jimin crouched down; kneeling in front of the pitiful boy.

"I miss her hyung," Jungkook started. "I miss Y/n so much, hyung."Jungkook stated, his hoarse voice proved his desperate wish.

Jungkook didn't lie. He really miss Y/n. Her welcoming hugs, her warmth, her voice, her laugh. He missed it. Jungkook missed it so much. He wanted to savour all of it again.

"If only I met her that night," Jungkook trailed off. "She won't go." He added. "I was such a jerk," Jungkook stated, his leg kick the foot of the desk hard; producing a loud thump.

"It's all my fault. I make her hate me and left me," Jungkook exclaimed; sobbing again. The two boys sighed. "It's not your fault, kookie." Jimin cooed the boy as he hugged him tight. 

"She may have her reasons, kook." Taehyung said as he patted his back. He rubbed the back of the crying boy in a slow pace, trying to calm him down.

"I just want her, hyung." Jungkook stated softly. His raspy voice echoed through the two men's eardrums.

"I love her," Jungkook stated sternly, his words were bold. He meant it. He loved her with all her heart. But it was hopeless.

Jungkook realized his feelings too late. He realized about his pure intention towards her too late. 

"And if I meet her again, I won't let her go like I did before." Jungkook exclaimed, his hand balled into a tight fist. He was passionate; totally eager to achieve his goal. 

"I will love her with all my will and never let go," Jungkook stated. his voice were husky and hoarse; his throat was hurting due to his outburst just now. He looked down; fidgeting on his slender fingers. 

The two gentlemen exchange glances towards each other, there's a hint of something hidden inside their gentle orbs.

Their eyes were mysterious, as if something was deeply buried behind them. It seems like they covered some top secrets from Jungkook.

Their eyes wandered again; fixing  onto the boy who was straddling on the floor. Both Taehyung and Jimin let out a sigh; unsure about what to do next. 

"We're always with you, kook." Jimin assured, his hand was patting Jungkook's back softly. Taehyung let off a plain smile; quickly staring onto Jimin orbs afterwards. 

His lips curled into a thin line. Jimin saw it, obviously. Taehyung seems so nervous. He seems like he had something to say to their poor boy in Jimin's embrace.

"Don't," Jimin gestured with his lips, inaudibly whispering to the boy. Taehyung slowly nodded. He was frustrated; Jimin knew it. Jimin knew Taehyung hated to be secretive with his siblings. But they had to; they had promised Y/n to it.

Taehyung swallowed hard, eyeing the broken boy in Jimin arms.

"We're sorry, Jungkook." Taehyung mumbled silently. "We're sorry," He continued; coaxing the crying boy again afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Hi guys! I'm back... 

How do you think about this chapter? Did u like it, peaches? Feel free to express ur thought by leaving a comment.

Thank you for reading, voting and leaving a comment peaches!

Luv u all, peaches! I purple u~~