Chapter 12

Y/n chopped the onions and the other ingredients on the cutting board; preparing dinner.

Jungshik was playing in his bedroom, shouting and screaming alone as he role play as a superhero. His towel was wrapped around his neck; trying to copy the flying cloak on superheroes.

Both of his Buzz Lightyear and T-rex engulfed in his hands; bumping onto each other. The other toys scattered on the floor, alongside with the armies little figurines to explain the destruction of that T-rex; which he assumed the monster and the villain.

Y/n soon placed the ingredients into the boiling broth, as she decided to made spicy chicken stew for dinner. Her right hand grasped onto the wooden ladle, gracefully stirring the rich gravy.

A pair of arms soon snaked around her wide hips, engulfing the chubby girl in a back hug. The girl stiffened a bit; completely startled.

"What are you making?" The soothe voice sounded familiar to her, calming her a bit.

"Jungkook." She breathed in relieved. "You startled me." She added, giggling a bit afterwards.

"Sorry." Jungkook mouthed; gently pecking her cheeks. A faint blush was visible on her cheeks, getting flustered by the sudden affection.

Y/n grabbed the lid, quickly placing it on the top of the pot as she slowed down the fire; simmering the broth.

She turned around, fully facing her boyfriend. Jungkook smile lovingly, his hand were still on her hips. He soon pulled her into a kiss, a sweet one.

He missed her so much; splitting for a week was too much for him. They soon pulled away, trying to regain their breath as they locked their eyes together.

"I miss you, baby." Jungkook sighed, closing his eyes as he hugged the shorter girl. His chin was rested onto her shoulder; his nose was inhaling her rosy scented hair, probably from the shampoo she used.

"I miss you too." She replied, arms were wrapped around his muscular body. "But I bet Jungshik miss you more." She said, loosening the hug.

"He just can't seem to stop rambling on what he will do when you come back." Y/n rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed. "He just like you, so noisy." She spat, causing Jungkook to gasp.

"I'm offend." He stated, clenching onto his shirt as he fake cried. Y/n smacked his chest softly; feeling that Jungkook was being a total absurd.

"Where is my boy?" Jungkook asked eagerly, glancing around as he tried to find the smaller figure. "In his bedroom." Y/n answered. "Just go on and meet him." She assured.

"I will prepare the dinner." She continued. "And you should take a bath. You stink, oppa." She scrunched her face, darting towards the stove to cook another meal.

Jungkook just laughed. After a moment, the latter abruptly stayed silent.

"Oh, yeah" He blurted, causing the chubby girl to face him again. "I want to ask you something." Jungkook's hands were now entwined with hers, holding it tenderly.

"You know, we barely had time with each other for the past three months since we're together." Jungkook started, caressing her skin with the pad of his thumb. The chubby girl frowned, unsure about his intention.

"I just want to ask, are you free tomorrow?" Jungkook looked at him with deer eyes. "After work of course, why?" She asked, befuddled. Jungkook smiled reassuringly; pleased.

"You know..." He trailed. "I was thinking about us having some time alone, maybe some dinner and date—" he paused. "Maybe without Jungshik tomorrow, just the two of us?" He beamed he a closed lips smile.

"Sure." She exclaimed, grinning at him. Jungkook soon jumped like a little kid, completely delighted. "But what about Jungshik?" Y/n asked, causing Jungkook to stop hopping and faced her again.

"It's fine." A smile was still plastered on his face. "My hyung will be visiting Jungshik tomorrow. They won't mind to look after him for us." Jungkook smiled in triumph, feeling amazing.

"Okay, then." Y/n stated. "Tommo—" Her words got cut off but some little steps.

"APPA!" Jungshik squealed, excited. The boy soon hugged Jungkook, who was bending down while opening his arms.

Y/n just giggled, soon continued to preparing the scrumptious dinner for all three of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungshik." A whisper caused Jungshik to peek through his duvet. A tall figure appeared at the door, smiling as he carefully closing the door; trying to not making any sound.

"Appa?" Jungshik asked, sitting up on his bed. The duvet was still covering his lower body. Jungkook tiptoed towards him, slowly sitting at the edge of his bed.

Jungkook's slender forefinger made up to his mouth, signalling Jungshik to be quiet. Jungshik copied the action, shushing himself.

"I have a plan." Jungkook whispered. "And I need your help, Jungshik-ah." Jungkook assured, inching closer to the boy.

"What is it, appa?" Jungshik asked, looking into Jungkook's shiny orbs. Jungkook glanced at the door, soon turning to Jungshik again.

"Do you want to have siblings soon?" He asked Jungshik, causing the younger's eyes to lit up slightly.

"YES!" Jungshik squealed, but soon Jungkook gestured him to be silent. Jungshik nodded, muttering sorry.

"But I need to marry your mother, first; in order to maintain the bond with her." Jungkook said, causing Jungshik to frown.

"Bond? Huh?" Jungshik seems confused. "I mean, I want to give your mother my love." Jungkook assured. Jungshik nodded, finally understand.

"So, I want to propose to her, tomorrow." Jungkook exclaimed. "Will you be my little wings and help?" Jungkook asked, causing Jungshik to engulf his neck tightly.

"Of course!" He cheered. "Let's have siblings sooner!" Jungshik stated, causing Jungkook to laugh.

"Let's proceed, shall we?" Jungkook said, causing the younger boy to nod.

They soon arranged the plan, hoping that the majestic plan would be smooth and perfect tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Hi guys!

Happy birthday to our Namjoonie~ UwU...

I hope he will have a happy and healthy life, full of prosperity and luck.

Happy Namjoon day, guys!

After like 999999999999999999 years I didn't update, finally I made it! Thanks to all ur support peaches! I luv u!

How are you all doing? I'm still on hiatus. I decided to updates slowly from now on. At least u will know that I was still alive. UwU... I luv u guys so much....

Do you like the chapter? Please tell me, UwU. I am really looking forward to ur opinion. Gladly tell me how do u think bout' this chapter by leaving a comment.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading, voting, leaving a comment and also placing this ff and my other books into ur reading list!

Tq so much.... I really appreciate ur support. Thank you so much!

I luv u so much, peaches...
Borahae ~~~ 💜💜💜😙😙😙

P/s : Don't forget to check on my other ff!