Daisuke immediately took his new person home to avoid being seen by the police raiding the secret base.
"HEUSC put him down on the couch and remove his handcuffs."

"You could have done that sooner,my arms and wrist hurt but you don't seem to give a shit."

"Right you are."M/n rolled his eyes at the other male before looking around the living room if the extravagant living space. Once his wrist were free he immediately wiped the foundation off his face and neck. Daisuke rose an eyes at the dark bruises,they looked relatively fresh and painful.
"So,what are you looking for. A sex toy,maid,arm candy,a kept man?"

"What made you think that's what I want from you?"

"Let's see you spent ¥106,875,500,on a living object,when I barely want to spend ¥5,400(roughly 50 USD) for a cute shirt."M/n sassed at the sightly older male. Which brought up the question that Daisuke meant to ask.
"How old are you."

"Seventeen."

"I hope you don't mind but I wanted to see what it was like to buy a human being."Daisuke inquires much to HEUSC surprise. M/n chuckles lightly but it turns into a frustrated laugh.
"And here I thought....That you, a sliver spoon only bought me to experience the thrill of killing someone, but in fact you wanted to know what I was like to buy a human...Un-fucking-believable! Godammit!Can my life get any worse?!"Daisuke watched as M/n went on a downward spiral of negative emotions. Suddenly M/n stood up.
"Ugh,then I should leave-"

"No. I spent money on you. Now I intend on getting my money's worth,sit back down."The younger male rolls his eyes while doing as told.
"Here are some ground rules; one: if i have special company,you are not to leave your room for any reason. However with normal company you may but make no effort in getting to know them. Two: You're in charge of all the house work-"

"You have a whole ass Butler."

"He may seem that way now but it's none of your business. As I was saying, you're in charge of all house work and I expect the house to be clean. Three; breakfast at 6:30 in the morning,lunch will be delivered to me at the station when I call for it,and dinner will be at 9:00pm. It's your choice whether you'll eat with me or not. I won't force that upon you. Four: under no circumstances will you enter my office,that's the only area I will not tolerate you in as of now. Eventually trust will be gained and you'll be allowed inside."

"....Sound mundane...Whatever I'll do it."

"Good and occasionally if I'm in the mood I'll have you perform oral."

"*Cough*Mundane*Cough*."At this point M/n didn't care until there was an unexpected knock on the door.
"Oi!!! KAMBE,WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"Daisuke snaps his finger signaling HEUSC to grab M/n and take him somewhere else in the house. This caused M/n to let out a loud cry of surprise due to being snatched up so quickly from his seat.

Daisuke made his way to the door and before he could open the door,after unlocking it,Haru kicks the door wide open.
"Answer this question first! What was that sound? Do you have company?"

"As you can tell there isn't another soul in here." Daisuke said turning to allow Haru to see the sitting room now empty.
"Whatever,I heard something. Second question,what happened with you earlier? You just up and left you asshole."As the two talk among each other. HEUSC was trying to get the smaller male and himself to the room  but with little time to react,he went in the wrong direction but settles for the downstairs bedroom.
"Pst, could you possibly let me go? My ribs are still sore from my previous beating."

"My apologies."Once M/n's feet touched the warm obsedian marble flooring,he released a sigh of relief. Being held by others was something he dreaded the most next to being touched in general. He hoisted himself onto the sink and lightly swung his legs.
"So....You have a strange name."

"Is that so."

"Yeah but I'm not stupid either. You're not human. You moved way to swiftly to get me out of sight, especially the way you yanked me off the couch. Thanks for the extra bruises."

"Your welcome?" M/n squints his eyes at the AI as if questioning why he said 'your welcome'. This just annoyed the male since the AI couldn't understand the pure sarcasm,so it held no fun for him.
"Daisuke, where's your bathroom?"

"To the left." M/n's eyes grew wide as foot steps could be heard coming in their direction,HEUSC grabs M/n quickly.
"Hold on."