十八

As M/n slept, Daisuke couldn't help but watch the cute male snooze away peacefully against his chest. That made him think, he also had a queen size bed in his room... Why not get a king and have M/n sleep in his room for now on? He liked that idea a lot, something about waking up next to the person you love made his heart flutter with joy.

Daisuke, while still holding M/n to his person, ordered a king-size bed with blue silk sheets.
HEUSC, seeing the order smiles at this while still downstairs. He then gets up and heads to the room to speak with Daisuke however, before he reached the door, a random notification passed through.

Mother; two unread messages

Received; two minutes ago

HEUSC looked at the two unopened messages wondering if Daisuke got them and choose to ignore them but he wouldn't know until he asked. So the AI knocked on the bedroom door, it didn't take long for Daisuke to tell the AI to enter.
"Daisuke, you have two-"

"Yes, I know... I'm concerned about what's in those messages. Because it can't be good after what happened. But I know I won't be able to ignore her forever."Daisuke sighed heavily while glancing at his phone. Said male sighed and reads the message; immediately becoming enraged at what he read.
"That- No, she's my mother but this is getting on my nerves."

"What was it?"

"She's sending me more carbon copies of my sweet baby..."Daisuke runs his fingers through M/n's silky smooth hair. Daisuke gets out of bed and in his place a pillow. He and HEUSC head downstairs once again but this time Daisuke grabs a cup and pours himself some coffee.
"Fuck coffee, it's five o'clock somewhere and I nee this with how much my mother is annoying me."Daisuke grabs a bottle of wine and didn't even bother to grab a glass.
"I see you picked up on one of M/n's little habits."

"I... What can I say, it's my bottle and I don't always need a-"

"Wine glass. The exact same words he said."Daisuke smiles while rolling his eyes playfully then took a swig of the wine.
"His name is Tsukiyomi Yuuri, from Kyoto... Guess his heart will be broken.HEUSC the second message was a phone number, could you inform Tsukiyomi that I'm in a relationship. Mostly he'll give up and look for another rich guy to date."

"It's been sent. I even added a nice picture of what you call a 'selfie' that M/n took with you at the Café so that he knows it's quite serious...And cute."HEUSC said mumbling the last part with pride, happy that his ship had sailed as Haru out it.
"What?"

"Nothing you need to worry about. Ah, shouldn't you head back to bed? M/n might be missing your warmth."

"Yeah, you're right...You know, you're starting to sound more human. Maybe M/n's been a good influence on you too?"

"I'd like to think to as well but none more than you."The two share a smiled before Daisuke heads off to the room.
"I'll do all that I can to protect you both...And that is a promise."HEUSC said smiling to himself as he watched Daisuke's back.

-Ding-

The sudden sound off of a notification, jolt's him back into reality and he unconsciously checked said notification. It was from Tsukiyomi Yuuri.

There's no way in hell that I'll take no for an answer. I reached out to your mother so I could get a date with you. That boy is just a place holder and I'm the true love of your life. I just know it. So when you get bored with your arm candy, I'll be there to snatch you away from him.

This surprised HEUSC more than he thought, this person wasn't going to back away without a fight. He grew worried and once again went to speak with Daisuke but when he opened the door...He couldn't bring himself to ruin the sweet moment in front of his eyes.

The two cutely snuggled together, HEUSC could only wish that the two would stay this happy but he knew soon as Daisuke woke up again, he would have- no need to see that message...

He also knew that Haru and Chuuya would get involved to protect what happiness lies here.