十二

Lately, Daisuke's been...well more or less on a constant roll of confusion and it's centered around M/n;His laughs makes Daisuke heart flutter and when M/n pouts, Daisuke wants to do anything to make him stop. The usually stoic male doesn't understand why M/n makes him such a mess.
"HEUSC,what is M/n doing?"

"He and Haru are working at the cafe, it's Saturday remember?"

"Ah,right.... Let's head over just in case they encounter any English speaking customers."HEUSC knew Daisuke's main reason for visiting the shop and it made the AI oddly joyful as they left the house. Daisuke knew it was an excuse to see M/n,he had been teaching the younger male English after the incident,so he's well aware that M/n knows English well enough to speak a basic sentence and a bit more. Much to Daisuke's surprise M/n is a extremely fast learner. So there wasn't a actual reason he needed to be there.

As they walked (yes he actually walked to the cafe),HEUSC noticed a pep in Daisuke's stride as they near the cafe but they ran into a problem immediately.
"Why are you here."

"To ask that you reconsider your withdrawal from my company-"

"Are you insane? I have a... Can't believe I'm saying this- But I have a human to keep happy,no matter what and if that means dropping you like a trash then so be it. Let's not forget that you cause more trouble than anything and that you're a poor excuse of a father. I was going to pull from your company anyway. Now leave from in front of M/n's Cafe or I'll contact atrocities."

"He owns this place?"

"With my assistance,yes. Now leave and never show your face here again but if you are so bold to do so,HEUSC will deal with you personally. Now shoo, you're ruining my happiness."Stunned,Haze left in a hurry causing Daisuke to smirk.
"Wow, didn't know you felt so strongly about M/n."

"Huh?!"Daisuke spun around to see Chuuya smirking boldly at his senior by two years.
Daisuke demanded to know how long he had been standing there.
"Haru said there was a stranger outside and I popped out to ask if he needed something but that's when you walked over and immediately addressed the guy....So he's M/n's father huh? Well biological father. Can't say he didn't look familiar when I opened the door. Just a older looking version of M/n."

"Yeah. Please don't bring this up when we walk in. M/n is sensitive about this matter and I prefer to keep him happy."

"Good because if not, I'd kill you."Chuuya smiled happily which freaked Daisuke out slightly,he wanted to believe so badly that it was a joke but that smile nearly made him sweat.

The two head in, immediately greeted by the smell of coffee,tea,and cake. They soon spot M/n walking from office while sporting a cute F/c apron.
"Oh! Afternoon Daisuke. I thought you were going to stay home and relax today?"

"Oh,ah... Wanted to change up a bit today. There wasn't much to do at the house so I came to see what was going on here." This made the young male smile up at Daisuke them ask if he wanted something to drink or even snack on. Daisuke nods; asking for Earl grey and a slice of pound cake. Haru couldn't help but smile a little yet he also felt jealous.
"Oi! I'll take my fifteen first!"

"Alright."M/n chimed sweetly as he walked around the counter to make the tea. Haru took the two pieces of pound cake with him and sat himself with Daisuke.
"So, from what I heard...You apologized with your head to the clear kitchen floor."

"Yes I did. What of it?"

"You're...You're finally getting it. The human aspect of things. I can't help but smile when I think of the ever so cruel and unfeeling man.. Apologizing to someone that he now cares for." Daisuke huffed lightly at Haru; not liking that Haru could tell that he likes M/n.
"Not a word to him...Also thank you."

"Eh,Why are you thanking me?"

"I guess that punch knocked some literal sense into me and no I'm not dying, and yes it's me not some imposter."Daisuke said with a chuckle at the end due to the baffled expression on Haru's face. In all his time with working with Daisuke, he never thought that he would say thank you.
"I'll give it to you.. You've changed but you still have some work to do."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Let's start with admitting your emotions towards-"Out the corner of Daisuke's eye he could see M/n walking over which caused him to shove Haru out of his seat to stop his sentence.
"Are you two okay?"

"Oh,just being friendly-"

"YOU SHOVED ME!"