十一

HEUSC's was right,for two whole days Daisuke wasn't allowed back. M/n would lose it at the mention of the male. It took those days for him to simmer down enough to act reasonable but he still didn't want to see Daisuke.
"Are you hungry?"

"A little... Thank you HEUSC...You didn't have  to spoil me with the attention."

"It's not spoiling. You deserve this type of positive attention in your life. It's said to raise your level of happiness when you have someone to shower you with affection...How well am I doing?" M/n chuckles lightly and told HEUSC he was doing an excellent job and thanked him once again for being his comfort.
"What are you going to do for today?"

"Hmm I don't feel like doing much of anything...I left Yuya-San in charge for the time being, I've lost motivation to do much of anything as of late. I might need a extra day to gather myself after what happened....I didn't expect to blow over much but that's what happens when you hold everything in."M/n said mumbling the last part to himself. HEUSC cautiously mentioned Daisuke just to see M/n's reaction and all was good. M/n responded quite calmly.
"I....I suppose he could return home but don't expect me to speak to him. He still needs to understand what he said was extremely hurtful."

"That's understandable. I'll call him after you eat lunch."

"Kay."The two leave M/n's room and head downstairs to where the AI was previously cooking Katsudon. The AI has picked up on many things that the male likes and caters to those likes.

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

Haru had to contain his anger around Daisuke. He had an even harder time trying not to insult or assault him I'm front of everyone in the Café.
"I find it hard not to punch you in front of all these nice people..."

"I wouldn't be angry if you did."

"Great!"Haru punched Daisuke so hard he fell from his very own seat.
"I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO HIT ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!"

"I changed my mind you dick! You need to apologise."

"Did you forget that I said he's been extremely hostile at the mention of my name?! It's been two whole days and I'm not even allowed in my own home....Hell HEUSC looked to be struggling a bit while holding him back..."Daisuke stayed where he was; on the floor. He's never felt so bad for dragging on someone's emotions before, normal it give him a since of joy especially when it was Haru at the end of the stick. However M/n was different.
"It's good that you feel like shit-"

*Ring...Ring...Ring*

"...Well it's isn't me. Answer it dick-weed."

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

Oddly enough, Daisuke entered his own home timidly and looked around.
"Hello?"

"We're in the kitchen dumbass!"

"Yeah, he and Haru are definitely best friends..."Daisuke mumbles as he treds to the kitchen,when he entered he was quickly met with a surprised look from both M/n and HEUSC.
"What happened to your face?"

"Haru...Haru happened."M/n shook his head. At first said male wasn't going to speak to Daisuke but with a little bit of coaxing from HEUSC,he caved and agreed to not go through with his silence.
"I say you deserved it."

"M/n,be nice. I'm sure he's been punished enough."HEUSC coo's while petting M/n's lush hair.
"Did my AI just Coo?"

"Yes,yes he did. Now I'm waiting..."Daisuke bit back his pride as he lowers himself to floor to bow.
"I'm sorry for everything I said. I spoke without thought and neglected the fact that you went through a rough time with that man. My ignorance towards your trama is unacceptable and blaming you was out of hand and very uncalled for. I tend to forget that we are from two different paths of life Which ends in me handling things incorrectly and inappropriately. To further my apology,I have cut ties with your father. I had a my own words to say after you left with HEUSC." M/n was blown away by this apology,he didn't expect to see Daisuke with his forehead to the kitchen floor as he did so.

HEUSC could only wonder how long Daisuke has been thinking about this apology but none the less he felt that it was good enough and covered everything that happened.
"*Sigh*I-I'm also sorry...For you know... Telling you to die. I didn't mean it nor was it aimed at you...So please get up from the floor. We just so happened to clean it before you came home."

"Not until you say that you forgive me."

"...I forgive you. There's a lot we have to work on if we're going to live together and attend events as well."Daisuke released a joyous sigh as he stood from the kitchen floor.
"Yeah,I understand that. I... I'll also try my hardest to understand you and your struggles as well. I don't like the thought of being kicked out of my own home by someone younger than me." Daisuke joked causing M/n to laugh then apologise for that part too. That's when Daisuke realized something....

The sound of M/n's laughter made his heart speed up.