十五

M/n hummed happily as he tended to the flowers from the week before. M/n was right about one thing, he knew Daisuke would love the now the blue splashes in the living room.
M/n was content with his life, never has he ever been so peaceful until recently that is.
"When I see the way you look, Shaken by how long it took, I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you~"

"Lively as ever, good morning."

"Afternoon actually. You slept in on your off day for once, I thought you were dead and I panicked."

"Nice to know you thought about me~"M/n chuckles at the slightly older male then asked if he wanted brunch or just breakfast since it was only twelve in the afternoon. Daisuke shrugs while telling M/n to come up with something interesting.
Daisuke actually thought about what Haru said about confessing his feelings for M/n, just hasn't found a good way to do so just yet.

Hell even HEUSC was waiting for Daisuke to admit how he felt. Frankly the AI was quite tired of his master's love struck gaze and daydreams that center around M/n. He could tell that M/n made Daisuke very happy and he's sure than Daisuke will be happier if the two were an item. As M/n hums and cooked, HEUSC noticed that the younger male was singing an unidentified song to himself.
[A/n;yes love like you from Steven universe if you haven't noticed and we all know who it belongs to! But for the sake of this story, it's your song!]
"What are you singing?"

"A song I made as a child but I don't sing it as much."

"It's lovely, I can tell Daisuke thinks so as well. Isn't that right?"

"Yes."Daisuke cut the AI a dirty look, knowing HEUSC plan off the back but before Daisuke could speak up, HEUSC blurts out-
"M/n, you and Daisuke should have a nice day out together. I've already have your clothes set on your bed and I planned for a nice walk around Kema Sakuranomiya Park in Osaka and lunch at Uofune Honmachi."Daisuke could of had a heart attack from how well planed it was.

M/n's face flushes a light tent of red then he agrees to the day out.
"Bre-Breakfast is done! Ta-da~"

"Thank you M/n."Daisuke said in a shy tone of voice still reeling from what HEUSC blurted out. M/n smiles at this and sit down himself after bringing his own plate over.
"Where did you learn to make pancakes like this? They're so fluffy."

"I learned from working at the café! I'm happy you like them."

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

HEUSC drops the off in Kema Sakuranomiya Park and gently shooed them away and said to be safe.
"Is there a reason why HEUSC was so quick to get us out of the house for the day?"

"Uhh I'm not sure myself actually. Maybe he wanted us to do something different."

"We should hit the town more often! Oh-Oh, Look!"M/n exclaims happily and pulls Daisuke to a small sweet shop called Queen bee.
"How may I help you two?"

"Can I get the fox shaped candy, and what about you Daisuke?"

"Uh the rabbit one is pretty cute..."The owner giggles at the two males, thinking that there were quite the cute couple.
"How about this, since you're the cutest couple I've seen all day, you can have these for free!"
The two begin to stammer out incoherent words trying to dispell the couple assumption but they gave up since it made the woman happy.

They thank her and head off to walk underneath the cherry blossoms, side by side.
"Daisuke...Is it okay if I ask why you turned into such an asshole?"

"...Uh lack of love and attention from my parental figures. I might of had them in my life but honestly I didn't. We never ate together, not did we do anything like a family does. However, since you started living with me, I felt normal... It sorta scared me, I wanted to put so much between us like my parents did. Only because I believed that was normal to do, to keep people at arms length."M/n felt sad for him, no one should ever feel that pushing people away was normal.
"I must of picked up on some of my fathers toxic behavior as well...When he would cheat on my mother, he'd buy her expensive objects to apologise."

"Well, it's time to be better than them. That's how you get over such behavior, make yourself better in ways they couldn't. When you start a family, just be there no matter what. But who am I to talk? I don't know what a functional family is either.."

"Then... Could we possibly learn to-together?"

"I don't get it..."

"I now see what Haru was talking about-I want us to be a couple!"M/n smirked pridefully at this much to Daisuke's surprise.
"I understood the first time you big dork~"

"I-i-Dork?!"M/n giggles at the flushed Daisuke then runs off laughing at the older male. Daisuke took after M/n, grabbed said male around this waist and spun him around, now laughing just as happily. HEUSC watched from afar with a smile.
"Finally."