M/n was once again hoisted up and thrown over the AI's shoulder as he makes a hasty retreat from the bathroom before Haru could get to it. Once Haru was inside the bathroom, HEUSC runs twords the staircase with poor M/n dangling over his shoulder.
"I think I'm going to be sick if you keep moving me around like this."

"Apologise but I must keep you out of sight until Kato-San leaves-"

"Kato...That sounds familiar...Does this Kato-San have Taupe colored hair,golden eyes,and stands about 178cm?"

"You gave an exact description."M/n found the drive to get out of HEUSC's grip, leading him to tumbling to the floor. This put Haru on alert and he quickly finished using the rest room,washed his hands and ran out to see what just happened.
"What was that!?"

"Nothing. You must be hearing-"

"HARU!!!"M/n yelled from the Mezzanine, Haru automatically tears up at the voice and turned to face his missing childhood friend; Yukimaru M/n. Haru ran over with his arms reaching towards the male and said male jumped down into his arms.
"Oh gods! Where have you been?!"

"In places you'll never want to be."They stayed locked in each other's embrace and only Haru cried; Overjoyed to see his missing childhood friend. HEUSC calmly walked down the stairs and stood next to his master.
"How did he get past you."

"He is very nimble,sir."

"So you know each other."Haru pulled back to wipe his tears from his eyes then nods.
"This was the young friend I was telling you about that went missing for three months. I couldn't take the case because I knew the missing person...But earlier today,there was a bust of an underground human trafficking facility and his foster parents were arrested. I nearly beat the hell out of his foster dad when he said that M/n was sold to some rich guy. I came here for help but it seems you're the rich asshole who bought a seventeen year old male."Haru said growling slightly at Daisuke.

Daisuke rolls his eyes then accused Haru for being ungrateful.
"I saved him, however he is technically my property."

"At this point I'm stuck with this sliver spoon,they signed me over to him. Aka he became my legal guardian." M/n explained that he over heard his foster parents saying that the highest bidder would have all rights to him.
"You-You have to let him go! Sign him over to me, I'll watch over him for now-"

"No,I spent ¥106,875,500 on him,like hell I'll just hand him over-"

"Listen here you bastard! M/n is a Fucking human being! Does that truly mean nothing to you?!"

"Ha-Haru! Uhh Kambe-san, please could you give us a moment?"M/n pleas lightly, knowing he already broke a rule. Daisuke clicks his tongue and walks towards the balcony door and stepped out with HEUSC right behind him.
"It's okay. I'll be okay, I've dealt with worse remember?"

"But you shouldn't have to deal with this stuff! You're seventeen,you should be worried about school and I don't know going on dates and shit like that! Please...if you come stay with me you'll be able to finally get that normal life,I still-"M/n placed his index finger onto his lips to halt all speech.
"I know but I just don't see you the same, you're like my older brother,Ya know."

"Yeah...I-I know...I just want to protect you."M/n gives Haru a much needed hug just as Daisuke walks back into his home.
"You should be heading home Haru. It's late and remember, I'll be okay."

"Call me if he tries anything you don't like."Haru stood from the couch that they sat on a few minutes back then turned to Daisuke.
"I'll see you tomorrow Kambe."

"Right."A silence hung over the three as Haru let's himself out of the house. M/n bravely turns around only to see Daisuke standing a helluva lot closer to him. His breath caught in his throat, forcing him back into damming silence.
"You...I can't actually say that you broke a rule but Haru was one of the people I preferred you not to get close with but it seems I'm several years too late. You have escaped punishment for now."

"Say, give me a better idea of these so called... Punishment's."

"Simple, embarrassment. You'll be forced to wear the skimpiest maid outfit I have in my possession but when we're out in public-"Daisuke placed his hand onto M/n's thigh while his other played with the younger males hair.
"I have things that will prevent you from thinking correctly, I'll purposely throw you through waves of pleasure because I can."Daisuke's hand travels upward like a ghosty touch,he stops when he placed his thumb onto M/n's lips, parted them, and slid his thumb into the males mouth; causing M/n let out a shaky gasp.
"Is that understood?"

"Ye-Yes."