M/n forced himself wake up at five in the morning to make breakfast for the sliver spoon. He didn't like this one bit,a big part of it was him not being a early morning kind of guy. But if it meant keeping the Stoic silver spoon out of his face and happy, he'll gladly wake up and play house mommy any day.
The plus side to this arrangement is that M/n now lived in luxury that only a few could truly afford and if he did his job right an allowance of ¥213,044.00(2,000 USD) at the end of each week.

He had nothing to complain about...Just yet that is. Anyway,he tiredly started to cook breakfast just for Daisuke,since he wasn't hungry yet he wasn't sure if the silver spoon would want company or not during breakfast time. M/n was so wrapped up in his thinking,he didn't realize Daisuke was now in the kitchen but watching the male from the door.
"Hmm,I wonder if this is a bit much..."

"Is what a bit much?"Startled,M/n threw a knife which was caught by HEUSC. M/n held his chest trying to calm his still frightened heart. He glares at the older male then turns back around to continue cooking.
"No good morning?"

"I could say the same to you,silver spoon."

"Never knew that if I let a punk like you stay in my home I would nearly die the first official day."

"...."M/n let it go and proceeds to ignore Daisuke but intentionally this time. However the sky tinted hues never left the form of the petite male. Daisuke couldn't understand why the male was so willing to stay in such a damming situation but what he doesn't know will surprise him when he finds out.
"Here-"M/n mumbles while placing the plate down with a cup of coffee as well.

"I didn't know what you wanted to eat,since you neglected to tell me what you like

"I didn't know what you wanted to eat,since you neglected to tell me what you like. So this will do until you decide not to be a stuck up silver spoon and talk to me about a bit of personal details."

"Sit,I would like to ask a few questions."M/n rolled his eyes as Daisuke took to the coffee first;which happen to be the best cup of coffee he'd ever had.
"So,mind telling me why you didn't take his offer?"

"..... It's to protect him from old clients."

"Old clients?"This surly caught his attention more than expected.
"Yeah,the last time I hung out with Haru,he was nearly killed. So,I stopped seeing him in person and stuck to only calling and texting him everyday until I was kidnapped by my Foster parents...*Sigh* why do you care? I'm just some toy you and you'll get bored of me eventually."

"Hmm you don't know that just yet..I work with Haru for example,he's full of surprises so I'd expect anyone who happens to be friends with him to be the same."

"....Whatever eat before your pancakes get cold. I'm going back to sleep,when you call me for lunch I probably won't be at the house, so call me an hour or two early so you I can make your food-"

"Is there a reason you won't be here?" M/n sighs heavily not wanting to the man in front of him knowing his business or plans for the day.
"Yeah, I'm going out."

"Be more specific than that."

"... I'm going to Matcha Dreams cafe,I don't feel like being stuck in some fancy ass house all day..I may be a kept man but that doesn't mean I'll stay home like the good little boy you imaged."M/n stood from the table quickly,ran up the stairs and into his room before his sleepiness went away.
"...Matcha Dreams cafe,I do recall Haru saying he used to go there all the time with a friend,that friend being M/n." Daisuke mumbles to himself as he cuts the fluffy breakfast item,he then held a piece to his mouth and took a bite.
"Hm,not bad...Not as sweet as it looks."

"Is it to your standards,sir?"

"Surprisingly it is." The room fell to silence as he continues to eat his breakfast and scroll through early news on his phone. At first he saw nothing worth while,until he saw the names of M/n's foster parents.
"Have been know to neglected and prostitute their foster children....Then how did they get ahold of M/n with this type of reputation?"

"Sir, from his records,he was orphaned at the age of six. His parents abandoned him in a park from what the report says. The police gave him to 'supposed' relatives."

"Hn,that explains how they got him....Anyway, what's my schedule for today?"

Anyway, what's my schedule for today?"