After M/n ran off HEUSC continued to look in the direction the young male ran off in.
"Sir... I think that question was too personal."

"So? He'll tell me eventually."

"On his own time you ass."Haru angry grumbled while eating the food his dear friend made for him. Haru couldn't understand why Daisuke could be so heartless towards their younger counter part. Haru knew when it all started, things changed greatly in M/n's mood when they were playing together. M/n would disappear for a week and show up;the light in his eyes slowly died.
"Why are you like this?"

"Hm? Like what?"

"So uncaring of others...So rude and stuck up. I honestly wish you'd understand what he went through...But you won't because you're a spoiled rich kid,that lived in a mansion,had his parents,and never had to worry about anything. Tsk...I can't even finish my food,my appetite has been ruined. Thanks a lot."Haru stood from the table and asked HEUSC for a container to put the rest of the food in;so he could save it for later.

M/n decided to not return to the Cafe and texted Chuuya that he'd pop in the next day.
He went home,changed into the biggest sweater he would find in his clothes and laid on the couch watching one of his favorite British/American show; Black mirror.
"Man I wish life could be that easy yet it's fucked up at the same time..."M/n mumbled while watching the episode;The Entire History of You.

He wished he could go into his own memories and erase the ones he hated the most. Just the thought of it made him happy. Only if that was possible...
"Okay being sober is boring...Hmm what wine does this guy have?"M/n asked no one as he skipped to the kitchen and opened the wine fridge.
"Ew.....Nope....Nope....To damn fancy.....Ah-Ha! Regular fuckin Saké-Wait.....Black Dragon 2 Shiwa Gate Daiginjo Junmai Saké!!" M/n scream with glee at the Saké bottle in his hands. He had this one,with a client a while back and it was the best tasting Saké he'd ever had.
"Hmm he's rich...This bottle is ¥160,395.00($1,500 USD) or I've been poor my whole life and this is the most expenses drink I'll ever have...Welp down the hatch."M/n drunk straight from the bottle and sat back down on the couch.

Several hours have pasted,Daisuke and HEUSC had returned home to find M/n passed out while clutching the bottle of Saké as if his life depended on it.
"I didn't get a chance to try it yet...."

"Should I order another,sir?"

"Not yet...I'm sure there's a little bit left inside the bottle-"Daisuke tried to remove the bottle from M/n's grasp but halted when the bottle wouldn't budge an inch. Slightly surprised by the males grip,he pulled again and failed.
"Okay..."Daisuke mumbles as he walked away to grab a cup and went back over.
"I guess tipping the bottle will help,since he won't let it go." He lefts the bottom half of the bottle until it pours what was left,out and into his glass.
"There was literally a glass of Saké left."

"M/n has a high tolerance for alcohol,sir. He probably, opted to sleep instead of finishing the bottle-"Daisuke held his hand up as he took a sip of the Saké,his face contorts at the taste of the oddly bitter and sweet Saké.
"How could he drink sometime like this?"

"Maybe.... It's what he likes?"

"Possible,take M/n to his room and set his alarm for the morning."HEUSC was hesitant,but follows his orders to lie the male in bed. HEUSC did as told however when he tried to return to Daisuke,M/n grabbed the sleeve of the AI's suit.
"Could-Could you stay? I'm lonely..."

"Yes."HEUSC sat there quietly,he lacked the knowledge of how to deal with another in such a fragile state.So he just sat there, watching M/n gaze at the ceiling above them both.
"Do you want to hear a song?"

"....You may sing if you wish."

"Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear~"HEUSC could only think of one thing to do...He soothes M/n's hair back softly, easing the drunk teen to another peaceful sleep.
"Never knew you could do something so sweet."

"I did the only thing I could think of sir. It's said that mother's soothe their children in time of stress and depression."

"Yeah..It's what mother's do but he didn't have that. Don't spoil him or he'll expect you to do it all the time."HEUSC was taken back by how blut his master sounded,though he could not truly understand human emotions,he felt that Daisuke also had some issues of his own that have been kept and hidden away from the eyes of many.

"HEUSC was taken back by how blut his master sounded,though he could not truly understand human emotions,he felt that Daisuke also had some issues of his own that have been kept and hidden away from the eyes of many