prologue

( A/N- Yes, someone banged voltamore. I mean Tom riddle was hot tho)

Voltamore pov:

  I looked down at the ugly women screaming in pain as she was pushing my child out of her ho ha.  And finally I heard the crying of my child. Surprisingly her crying wasn't annoying like every other kids I've heard begging for their mercy.

And the I saw her, she was beautiful. Inside I had these weird feelings ones that I've never felt before. Everything in me felt like it was melting and all I wanted to do was protect the precious innocent being in front of me. I hadn't even noticed the stream of tears falling down my cheek. I know that I didn't only want to protect her but I wanted to be their for her. This little girl made me rethink everything I had once thought.

"Hold her," Angelica the bitch I forgot to pull out of said in a some what broken voice.  If it had been any other time I would of beheaded her for telling me to do shit but for some reason I held out my arms for the crying child. As soon as she was in my grasp my arms felt weak. Everything felt weak as if the kid had me twisted around her tiny finger. She looked up at me, her beautiful dark  brown eyes looking deep into mine and that's when I know that she was my everthing. This feeling was love.

I've read about the feeling before but had never once experienced it nor did I ever think I would. Now that I think back to it I'm surprised I didn't kill her while she was in the womb. This child should be killed for becoming my weakness but there was no way that I'd ever let her come close to even being scraped. This girl, she was mine and I did not want to share.  I looked down at Angelica before killing her and then walked out with my baby. Rosealene that was to be her name.

Luscious pov:

All the death eaters gathered in my kitchen awaiting the arrival of the dark lord. I highly doubted either Angelica or the child would live a day from now. The child would only be a nuisance to his plans anyways. Cissy was up stairs feeding Draco, he was only 3 months old and he was very loud and obnoxious already so we tried to keep him fat apart from the dark lord. That's when the dark lord walked in holding the child.  She was stunning.
" Rosealene and I will be upstairs, Angelina's corpse is back in the hospital if any one wants to visit," and with that he with strong and prideful strides went upstairs with the small  being.

"Rosealene... an interesting name. Since he named it I'm assuming he's also keeping it," snape began dragging out the t at the end.

" she's a quite child and seems to like the lord, she was smiling at him did you see?" Another man spoke. We all shut up once we heard foot steps coming down and as we assumed the lord had came down with the child again this time we all were able to clearly see the child's lips curled up in a comfortable grin looking up with eyes of adoration at her father.

" no one is to touch Rosalene with their grubby hands unless either she or I allow you to also treat as you treat me. Fear her because if ANYTHING is to put her in harm sway or is present if she is hurt as so much as scratch you are dead," and with that he left once more while we all stood in awe at what had just happened. This child had changed him....